[0.9.13] Arc and Flame Witch

"
Alhoon wrote:
"
motoeric616 wrote:
what makes EE better than picking up crit nodes?

why dont you pick up crit nodes?

im looking for a really solid build for my first playthrough in open beta

EE is one point for 50% damage increase at minimum, if used correctly. You can do the math for how many crit nodes would be needed for that, but that'd be a pretty huge number.

Even bigger reason is that Arc has a natural Critical Chance of 4%, which essentially means it scales with Crit extremely poorly. I see Crit Chance as a binary choice, either you stack it or you ignore it, since it's so interlinked with Crit Damage.

How does does this build change for OB?

EDIT: Sorry, just saw your post on the previous page. It appears you are working on it :)

EDIT2: What bandit rewards do you suggest?
Last edited by maxwolfie on Jan 28, 2013, 5:29:47 AM
I am wondering about the bandit rewards as well.
Taking resistances +8% every time would allow you to remove the shield mastery passives on the left side resulting in a free point which could be put somewhere else.
Last edited by inf666 on Jan 28, 2013, 6:17:11 PM
"
inf666 wrote:
I am wondering about the bandit rewards as well.
Taking resistances +8% every time would allow you to remove the shield mastery passives on the left side resulting in a free point which could be put somewhere else.

You only get +8% res on normal though.

I'm currently lvling a similar build (lvl23), I hope It'll work in the later stage of the game.
I'll pick HP/4%cast speed/skill point for the bandit rewards.
Folling mainly this build, just wondering why you didnt pick 16% choas resist node?
I'm @ 63 now and got 2 resists capped without aura and -60% on choas :(
"
Speedy765 wrote:
Folling mainly this build, just wondering why you didnt pick 16% choas resist node?

It's a pre-OB build.
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
Speedy765 wrote:

It's a pre-OB build.

I know, so you can read it more as an suggestion.
Also dropped EB @ 64, with 1 pot up this gives me enough regen, slighty less dps overall though.
But I got a ~1400 ES in return, losing xp is more costly now.
"
Speedy765 wrote:
"
maxwolfie wrote:
"
Speedy765 wrote:

It's a pre-OB build.

I know, so you can read it more as an suggestion.
Also dropped EB @ 64, with 1 pot up this gives me enough regen, slighty less dps overall though.
But I got a ~1400 ES in return, losing xp is more costly now.

You can run grace+haste+clarity+discipline+purity without EB ?
"
Reddart wrote:

You can run grace+haste+clarity+discipline+purity without EB ?

No, but do I need all of them? I get a slight DPS increase from the aura's, dont need purity because I am capped. Discipline only adds more mana, still prefer the ES (2k by now) over some utility. Running EB is still squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info