New yellow

I see we have a new member of the GGG team. Just wondering if she knows she's spelling Karen wrong.
She told me my topic would be better moved to templar discussion, who the hell goes there!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Wrong spelling, wrong thread. Are we seeing a pattern here?

I wonder what Bex thinks about this?
No one has asked the most important question yet.

Is she single?
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
While we only have a short list of postings to analyze, I would say...

Spoiler
...nothing. I may be married, but I'm not suicidal.
Yeran_GGG

Another new mod ^
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Yeran_GGG is ok by me.

Sent me a personal message to let me know MoonYu had started a joke thread about me. Of course I acted offended and asked them to perma ban any player who dares to use my name in vain.

Just kidding, I did get that message though and I just laughed. That cheeky Moon character, bless his cotton socks.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
Yeran_GGG is ok by me.

Sent me a personal message to let me know MoonYu had started a joke thread about me. Of course I acted offended and asked them to perma ban any player who dares to use my name in vain.

Just kidding, I did get that message though and I just laughed. That cheeky Moon character, bless his cotton socks.

My socks have requested that you left them alone. They still aren't over the last time you mentioned them.

Yeran_GGG is alright, but still no Karen_GGG.
What other new mod's are lurking around hummm....
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Yeran_GGG Wrote:

I don't know who this Hardlicker is. There is a rumor going around the office that he is actually an Alt Account of one of the programmers. It seems possible because no real person could be that mean to the great and wonderful MoonYu.

I also prefer White pizza with mushrooms, so don't get on my bad side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info