Unlink steam account

How do I unlink this account from steam?

Its not my account and its linked to my steam. Very Very Annoying.

Now I have to trudge though the hassle of downloading another client just to be able to choose what account I log in to which seems really silly to me.

If this account cannot be unlinked as a separate entity, then I would rather it be deleted. At least then I can "login" and lock it into the account I want it logged into and not my friends.

Any help would be greatly thanked!
"
LadySumia wrote:
How do I unlink this account from steam?

Its not my account and its linked to my steam. Very Very Annoying.

Now I have to trudge though the hassle of downloading another client just to be able to choose what account I log in to which seems really silly to me.

If this account cannot be unlinked as a separate entity, then I would rather it be deleted. At least then I can "login" and lock it into the account I want it logged into and not my friends.

Any help would be greatly thanked!

The problem is not that you want Steam unlinked.. it's that you want to be able to play the same account through either Steam or the Classic PoE client, am I correct?

The problem is that when you linked your account to Steam, you already had a Steam account, so it ended up linking them incorrectly.

What you need to do is send an email to support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, and clearly describe what you want the final outcome to be. If that's to have account XYZ working on both the Classic and Stean client, then say so. Also make sure you include all relevant account information (Steam ID, username, email address, character list including names, classes, and levels if possible).

Be patient as they still have a bit of a backlog, but they'll get to it as soon as possible and get your account squared away. Just remember to be clear with what you want the final outcome to be.. because I don't think "unlinking" is what you actually want. That's just a fix for the symptom you are having.
Thank you for the quick reply, I emailed them with what I want done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info