non fiction: Almost dying at brutus... (lolcat)

Well, i've been played some race and with my beloved witch i played a game of hide and seek and destroy with Brutus, and he suddenly teleported and again and again, yea, obviously desync, so i pressed /oos and checked F1 and saw insane high latency. Nah, i defeat Brut carefully and go ask my house-mate WTH what he doing, downloading at full speed on our shared fuckin <1Mb ADSL connection or what?

but nope, his computer was completly frozen and on the keyboard slept his cat, so that cat nearly caused my death, ROFL :)

but problem solved, and cat is probably still alive ;) (and no, isn't in the box;)

p.s. and no kitten was murdered, cuz i know that Ulthar cats are incredible stronk, as H.P.Lovecraft wrote ;
=*v*=
here she is, the model
Spoiler
=*v*=
Last edited by hrafnain on Nov 25, 2013, 10:37:06 AM
So, you're saying that you actually played a PvC match? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That cat looks almost exactly like the one sleeping four feet away from me now!

But mine's trained properly.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, you're saying that you actually played a PvC match? =0[.]o=

yep, a random exile rogue cat =^.^=
=*v*=
Last edited by hrafnain on Nov 25, 2013, 11:45:37 AM
"
Moonyu wrote:
But mine's trained properly

That's the point, that cat was not mine.
My cat would be in a box, dead or alive, exactly like all my PoE chars ;D
=*v*=
Last edited by hrafnain on Nov 25, 2013, 11:10:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info