I need advice on progressing further on the passive tree.

I'll try to explain my situation first, the I'll move on to the subject of this topic.

So,

I'm kinda a newbie player in POE, it's not my favy genre at all ( I'm more into flight sim and milsim games), but I got hooked when I finally decided to play. My first character was a witch, more precisely a wannabe CI summoner. Things didn't went as good as I hoped, so I started to browse the forums again. I made several characters wich made into the 40-50's but suddenly they lost their efficiency. I even managed to completely reset my ranger with regrets (thanks to my guildmates, i'm very grateful). The scion got my attention and I made several attempts at her.
All failed with only one exception, this build functions properly without expensive gear, but that is another story.

On topic:

I made another Scion char again :)

This time I would like to go on a different road. I would like to build life based, dual ice spear totem with efficient aura support, oh and it's not for solo play. I've searched the forums and I found similar ones BUT either:
-Different class
-Very, very expensive
-No cool auras
-Not ice spear totems
-Not freezing due to Avatar of fire.
-Not life based

My passive tree so far (lvl 31):

I was following another build but it turned out that it has some really expensive mandatory equipment :(

So I went ahead and made this 83 point passive tree:

I seek advice from you regarding this build, yeah I know I suck making builds :P

I would like to:

-Be life based, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
-Efficient auras for my buddies.
-Dual Ice totems, just to freeze the crap out of the whole screen.
-If I have to respec i'll shoot myself in the head, still recovering from the ranger trauma.
-Not to make a fresh char, I've done that like 10 times already. (:
-Not requireing a lot of shiny uniques with a total cost of like 200 exalts, I'm poor ( ranger syndrome again).
-FAME, FORTUNE, SUCCESS, HOT CHICKS.
-Huge tank, so facetank everything with arctic armor while sipping tea

I know I won't be dealing any worthwile damage and the lvling will be hard.

Thank you for your time gents!
Last edited by HTO_Wespe on Nov 25, 2013, 3:50:20 AM
Halp me plix. I'm kinda desperate :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info