0.9.13l and k patches and new trade chat

Since then, many players have given us feedback that chat feels a little emptier now so we have just increased the number of people in each chat by 30%. We've also fixed a problem that was causing too many empty instances to count towards each chat, so that'll also help keep them busy.

Work on Act Three and the 0.10.0 patch is going really well. Most of our team will be back on Monday, so the pace should accelerate even further. It's quite likely we'll post at least partial patch notes for 0.10.0 within the next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 5, 2013, 2:29:52 AM
First, also I don't understand the second paragraph.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Jan 5, 2013, 1:15:37 AM
"
Covert wrote:
First, also I don't understand the second paragraph.

LOL. I think there was a brain to keyboard issue with that sentence. =)

"
Chris wrote:
Since then, many players have given us feedback that chat feels a little emptier now so we have just increased the floor for the number of people in each chat by 30%.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Jan 5, 2013, 1:21:22 AM
cant wait for act 3!!
"
It's quite likely we'll post at least partial patch notes for 0.10.0 within the next week.

Words fail to express my excitement for this!
Why can't I quote the devs anymore? I'm confused about empty instances being kept busy and numbers getting numbered... Chris, are you all right?
Wait- Is this a Chris Wilson bot?
IGN: Sagan_Nova / Odin_Dom
"
Crossflip wrote:
Why can't I quote the devs anymore? I'm confused about empty instances being kept busy and numbers getting numbered... Chris, are you all right?

I'll rephrase it more simply:

We have changed the global chats so that they hold 30% more players than they did before this evening. We also fixed a problem that was suppressing the number of players in those chats. The result is that they will have more players in them, which helps address complaints of it feeling like a ghost town. It can go up to around 1000 players per chat.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I think its supposed to be "we have adjusted the number of people"

Also stop being such a tease lol.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Jan 5, 2013, 2:08:51 AM
I'm sorry, wait....
So, the devs were like "We're doing this to chat, sticking you all together, it's cool"
And then the community was like TOO MUCH TRADE SPAM, BLAH BLAH BLAH (I hate it too)
And then.... like 3 hours later you guys fixed it?

Because that's awesome. SO AWESOME.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info