High heels

I didn't see any armor with high heels.
I really like this game please add some nice armors skin and add high heels for women armors.
There are some people that only play for having nice armors or nice thing I know path of exile don't focus on those kind of things but if you have some time spare time it would be really nice and I think I am not the only one to want this.
Thank you.
But who would be stupid enough to wear high heels in a fight?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
But who would be stupid enough to wear high heels in a fight?

Fetishists ostensibly.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
I feel this goes against the design goals of the game and hope we will not see outrageous armour designs. That said, the massive neck fans on Sun Leather, Coronal Leather and Zodiac Leather seem a bit over the top to me.
Last edited by BlastMonkey on Jan 5, 2013, 11:11:33 PM
I actually did a big response to with with pictures and stuff.. However non of the pics loaded and half my message wouldn't show up so I gave up : / spent like 20 mins trying to reply.

Pretty much the general post was : yes I guess we may get boots with a bit of a heel too them however I cant imagine Wraeclast becoming a cat walk.

We will have "sexy" armours but not in the form of mini skirts and sun glasses
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
They're called stilettos for a reason
Just... no. High heels don't make any sense in combat, nor do they fit in with Wraeclast's bleak aesthetic. They look silly enough on the Demon Hunter in Diablo 3 rainbow land.
"
Russell wrote:

We will have "sexy" armours but not in the form of mini skirts and sun glasses

Well...templar, witch and marauder pretty much already wear miniskirts...Well I guess technically speaking the marauder is more a thong kinda guy, but still.

That type of thing I hope.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:

That type of thing I hope.

Oh yeah. I can totally see my Marauder in that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info