Europe server, high ping for many..

Same problem here. Usually I have ping 50-60 and today is not dropping under 150, it just just jumps higher, sometimes over 300.

First I thought it was my ISP or something with my connection but I see I'm not alone in this boat.
Same.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Last edited by Bozon on Nov 23, 2013, 1:38:47 PM
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
So, something happened the last 6-12 hours, that made lots of ppl get 70-150 more ping than usual on EU. Including me.....

What ppl would like to know is, does GGG know about this?
Is it GGG server related? Or some massive ISP problem going on?

And btw, i have 200 ping while connected to american servers normally, so i have not been playing there fyi -.-

This shit happens every saturday and sunday on EU from release. High ping, spikes... There were made several threads with people reporting that in the Technical & Account Support forum, and no posts from GGG. Or they dont know how to fix this, or they cannot/do not care.
"
Gunnars wrote:
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
So, something happened the last 6-12 hours, that made lots of ppl get 70-150 more ping than usual on EU. Including me.....

What ppl would like to know is, does GGG know about this?
Is it GGG server related? Or some massive ISP problem going on?

And btw, i have 200 ping while connected to american servers normally, so i have not been playing there fyi -.-

This shit happens every saturday and sunday on EU from release. High ping, spikes... There were made several threads with people reporting that in the Technical & Account Support forum, and no posts from GGG. Or they dont know how to fix this, or they cannot/do not care.

maybe they are working on a microtransaction that fixes your ping and don´t want to spoil the surprise by talking about ping related issues in threads? :D

Last edited by knac84 on Nov 24, 2013, 5:01:49 AM
Same here, high ping after update I think. And I'm two step more away from lvl 80...
Last edited by westwood on Nov 23, 2013, 2:28:56 PM
"
battled wrote:
Just sacrifice some HC chars. GgG will accept you offering and quill their wrath.

Kuduku demands a sacrifice!

Well being EU, similar but I pretty much play Domination for that reason. Earlier Descent Champions was pretty ridiculous and I got pretty damn frustrated in the end but I have to remember and chill out that it's a game after all, a pretty girl with all her niceness, flaws and three eyes.
Last edited by YellowMage on Nov 23, 2013, 2:32:43 PM
same here 150 ms since the patch (italy)
top kek
This is most likely not GGG's fault. Every few days I experience sudden rises in ping time. Run a WinMTR and check the different node, for me every single time the problem is a Telia.net node (as it is just now).
All the instances I make are made under American gateway for some reason. My friend from Germany gets normal instances though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info