Congratulations GGG on 100,000 registered accounts!

"
DXMPie wrote:
i just played this it sux so badly ima go aply diablo xD

Hilarious. Have fun and Congrats!
Congrats to DXMPie and GGG for getting 100,000 registered accounts, keep up the good work. Also to DXMPie ohh the horrors...
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Illusionist on Sep 22, 2011, 7:09:43 PM
"
Lucky guy, I wonder if that's an alt signup for him.

I also wonder how many of the 100k are multis.

This was actually the only one I ever applied on. Saw a TB WTF is post and just made an account haha.
Answering to a 6 year old thread, this is some new level of.... I don't even know what, but looks nice, that a lot of people who commented in there are still playing.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 28, 2017, 7:45:22 PM
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:52:10 PM
oh how far we have come lol
I dont see any any key!
Any idea how many are there currently?
PoE4life
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
Lucky #100,000 was granted beta access by the devs

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DXMPie

:)

OMG, only 100,000 registered accounts? Did you missed a zero? If 100,000 is the highest number of registered accounts by Sept 2017, I would say the game is extremely unpopular. Despite all the hypes by the game reviewers and GGG fanbois, the game attracted less than 1% of players who bought and played D3. What a joke. LOL.
You just got trolled by a 6 year old thread necro. Reading FTW.
"We're pilgrims in an unholy land."
"
DXMPie wrote:
"
Lucky guy, I wonder if that's an alt signup for him.

I also wonder how many of the 100k are multis.

This was actually the only one I ever applied on. Saw a TB WTF is post and just made an account haha.

How far on the spectrum are you, boy?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info