BETA FRIEND INVITE PAYS OFF

I'm static to say " Tuskan " has forwarded me a BETA KEY that he's recently received thru his email.... Only after I PMed him to congradulate him when he first received his key thru the Random/Veteran(no longer avail.) key timer a month ago.. After reviewing the new thread that Chris recently post about the veteran timer being removed and a wave of keys being disbursed to the current beta players.. I've simply forwarded the news to a few players I've previously contacted ( to be exact 3 ) that they may be in possession of BETA keys which they could release too any person they choose.. Well, It paid off and now I'm a beta member.. Maybe this will help for others! Don't give up!
Grats! I haven't given up but I do have a strong feeling that by the time I personally get recognized, this will be in an open beta phase.

:D But shit happens.
Congratulations on getting I hope you have fun and cant wait to see you in game when I get my key someday.
Congrats!! I hope i get in, I have the time to play now that i have a broken leg.
If I receive a BETA key at my disposal I'll make sure to continue the good deed " Tuskan " has done for me too others!
That is very kind of you.
and of " Tuskan "
gratz on getting a beta invite mate. Itz good to see there are some well meaning polite ppl left and in your case it was rightfully rewarded. Enjoy the beta and make sure you test well and give good cronstructive feedback.
@OzKao

I will definitely consider your advice.
Gratz

/jealous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info