How do you do a map solo?

If you double check his statement, he said he checks his party tab to see if he still in party or not. He didn't state that he created a new lab instance. Based on this information, since the other guys have been in 'that' instance, they still had access to it. However, I believe that if he had left the party, then created a new lab instance (using ctrl + click), he would of not had that issue.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
I always thought that we needed to make a new instance of the Labs to pop open a new map(I thought I had tried to open and new one in the same instance and it wouldn't let me), at least that is how I always did it. Anyways ya if he did use the same one then I can see that allowing them access.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
"
Soroban wrote:
If you double check his statement, he said he checks his party tab to see if he still in party or not. He didn't state that he created a new lab instance. Based on this information, since the other guys have been in 'that' instance, they still had access to it. However, I believe that if he had left the party, then created a new lab instance (using ctrl + click), he would of not had that issue.

This seems to be the most logical solution outside of some unknown bug or exploit.
The answer is 42.
Redacted for being a bad attempt to be silly. Sorry!
"Unless I'm Wrong"
----------------------------------------
Lahni ~ Sihane ~ Enywe
Last edited by SadistSquirrel on Jan 2, 2013, 9:13:05 PM
"
Zeshin wrote:
I always thought that we needed to make a new instance of the Labs to pop open a new map(I thought I had tried to open and new one in the same instance and it wouldn't let me), at least that is how I always did it. Anyways ya if he did use the same one then I can see that allowing them access.

You don't. If you go back and check out some of kripp's races, you'll see that after they finish a map, they'll re-enter the remaining portals to close them. Only after all of the portal are closed to they open up a new map. This saves them time from having to create a new instance every time. This also allows them to quickly run through maps.

check out the time at 00:34:40:
http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/352309810
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
Ah I see well I don't watch any of the streams so meh. Although it doesn't sound like it would really take that much longer to just start up a new instance, never really takes me long but oh well.

Hopefully the OP will come back and say if he created a new Labs or not.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Jan 2, 2013, 9:08:09 PM
Op never said they made a new instance. The other players used up all the portals so when op went back he opened a new map in same instance. That's what they clearly said.
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info