Season Five, Event 38: 1 Hour Famine Solo

i come 17min late because i dont wake up to alarm...
drops from prisoners gate. typical
This race is a good one to teach people who rely on town how to race properly.
Wow had one of the sickest runs ever, but I died 5min in on my first char - haha :D
Is there any simple way of explaining races to me? I signed up a new character in the right league/race. I entered the world before the race started. I quickly exited. I then signed on after the race started and played the full hour. I do not see my character or account anywhere in the results. Why is this so difficult for me to figure out?
Scion level 6 - (Died 1 time due to desync and disconnect) made another char real fast, and played thru ...wasted a ton of time in the Fetid Pool only to find out in chat that i didnt even have to go there. FAIL.

I SUCK AT THIS. i waste time because i dont know what NOT to do...need a guide for this BAD.
WAS MY 4TH RACE? mehhhhh at least i got to level 6 .....and lived to see the race end...

Good Game?
Last edited by Slippster on Nov 25, 2013, 2:12:57 AM
Wow I had a blast, thanks for running these races GGG!

(I do hope you find a way to run Races more often, esp. 6pm - 2am Central Time Zone USA/Canada :)

Cheers.
The famine mod had no effect at all on my progression. I probably could have hit 20 if I hadn't gone to Western Forest.

Oh well, another 10 points towards getting 2 Gifts from Above.
I think I realize what happened. I registered when the "Join" button became available. Without any clear instructions for character creation (anywhere that I've found or seen in game) I selected the league because the option presented itself. That apparently invalidated me or something. Can GGG please make that much clearer? I don't feel like it's that intuitive to join the race or how it's supposed to function yet I see many others racing. This is kind of ridiculous.
First race.

Fun/10. Would do again.
"Each year rings you inwardly with memory and might. Wield your heart and the world will tremble."
"
snipun wrote:
I think I realize what happened. I registered when the "Join" button became available. Without any clear instructions for character creation (anywhere that I've found or seen in game) I selected the league because the option presented itself. That apparently invalidated me or something. Can GGG please make that much clearer? I don't feel like it's that intuitive to join the race or how it's supposed to function yet I see many others racing. This is kind of ridiculous.
That seems like the right thing to do.

Where are you looking for yourself?

If you export the .csv it only gives the top 2000 players for some reason or another (not sure why as there shouldn't be a technical limitation to this) so if you're looking there you won't find yourself.

Are you SURE You played in the race league? Stupid question I know, but maybe misclicked character or something. You hit "join" and then wait for race start (logging out shouldn't affect this) and lots of people manage to get in so I think there must be a deeper problem here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info