Season Five, Event 37: 1 Hour Descent Champions

"
pennyyy wrote:
You have to avoid killing the skeletons he summons since he has a hidden "souleater" nemesis mod.

The first time I tried this boss he was so fast in the end he just triplesmashed me in a second or less, but he is actually quite slow if you don´t feed him.

Burning arrow is my favorite skill to take him down easily.

ya first time i killed him he was super fast at the end. i was barely holding on but i managed to trap him to death before he got me. dangerous boss mod for an aoe build i have to say.

on the other hand one race i went templar with glacial hamer/nova and got to rukuku. he completely wasted me. he is very unfriendly to melee range characters and i completely forgot about it :(
this is gonna be fun ^_^
┻━┻︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵┻━┻
heh, spark and etheral knifes while the projectile return bow is equiped are fun
Absolutely adore this race format. All those amazing drops!!
Fucking nerf kole already, can't kill that boss, he's too fast and gains too much life and speed.........
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Damn I died. Got to stormy ledge, man that place sucks. I was only lvl 12 when I got there. I'm always underleveled for some reason.
Last edited by Telzen on Nov 24, 2013, 6:45:59 PM
Im so mad, died in the first 5 mins so i rerolled and got all the way to the brute only to spend 5 minutes slowly whittling him down with fire traps before promptly being desynced and chain stunned, god damm thats annoying =/
Found my way to Brute at level 10. We danced until my pots ran dry and he had the final blow. Damn you! Full of desyncs. Not easy!
I guess there's some rng involved in the pack size, I started trying to full clear each zone at the cannibals lvl and was 21.3 :<
"
D4wdl wrote:
Fucking nerf kole already, can't kill that boss, he's too fast and gains too much life and speed.........

Don't kill the fking Skeletons, noob!!!! It's been said over and over that makes him faster and stronger. I haven't had a problem with him yet in the 3 races i've done.

"
Pam wrote:
I guess there's some rng involved in the pack size, I started trying to full clear each zone at the cannibals lvl and was 21.3 :<

Yeah, In yesterday's race I was matching the zone level until about level 8, then the zones started to out pace me bit by bit until I was level 12 in an 18 zone and died. I wasn't full-clearing though. Next time I might rush to level 8 then start the full-clears.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Nov 24, 2013, 7:08:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info