Season Five, Event 31: 12 Minute Solo Burst 1

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 2 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 5: 2 Reward Points

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Kaom's Sign Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Stormcloud Unique Item (8 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Fairgrave's Tricorne Unique Item (3 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Moonstone Ring (1 available to be won)
I wanna see someone doing Fairgraves solo in 12 mins from scratch.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Why for the love of god is the races timed in such a fashion during the weekdays that i would have to ask to leave an hour earlier from work to get hom in time to play ONE race because the one after that starts at freekin 24:00 (and is usually a 2-3h race).

and why is there a BUNCH of short solo races during the weekends?
This is the perfect time for me to team up with my friends and have a blast with LONGER PARTY races.

Im in sweden btw.
"
bustah22 wrote:
Why for the love of god is the races timed in such a fashion during the weekdays that i would have to ask to leave an hour earlier from work to get hom in time to play ONE race because the one after that starts at freekin 24:00 (and is usually a 2-3h race).

and why is there a BUNCH of short solo races during the weekends?
This is the perfect time for me to team up with my friends and have a blast with LONGER PARTY races.

Im in sweden btw.

Sorry sir, but methinks they time their things according to their own schedule and timezone. Heck do you think I was especially happy when the 2 hour solo was from 3-5AM here? Might be weekend but I still am tired as all hell and hanging on only due to that extra strong coffee I made a while ago.

But, if I may make a suggestion the the devs... perhaps making realm-based schedules? Cause even if example you decide to take America realm and the Eastern timezone, the pacific timezone (the west and other side of the country pretty much) would only have 3 hours earlier (i.e an event is at 12PM EST, it would be stated as 9AM PST.). It would be better in my opinion. Sure it might take separate teams and even servers to do that but... maybe in time you will able to do it.

On this note... I shall go die on my bed. See you.

MD
A dark being with an even darker past, with the memory of a thousand years, the soul of a thousand lives, and the body of a thousand beasts, who despite his good manners and somewhat cute looks, revels in destruction, gore and sins.

Furry and PROUD. No gusta? GTFO.
"
Alternalo wrote:
I wanna see someone doing Fairgraves solo in 12 mins from scratch.

yep
I must say that it seems that bustah22 has a point : short lengh races and solo races should be more on the week, and long time and party on the week-ends. :)
Standard : BratalUss
Spoiler
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info