Trust your wife...not the hetero that wants to bang her in every different position imaginable and some that are yet to be invented.

I trust my wife, she goes to the movies every now and then with one of my mates and I find that is good for both of us. She gets to get out of the house, I don't have to watch yet another damn superhero movie and I know that she will be safe.

When the shoe is on the other foot however, she trusts me and she has good reason as I'm a very loyal person. But I don't think she trusts the women that I may end up talking to. I guess I'm just a bit of a good looking fella and she thinks that all women want to sleep with me. She is probably right but they won't get the chance.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Hetrofriendly? No. I hate everyone and they hate me. My spouse just hates me less.
uh.... sure?

"
Moonyu wrote:
Hetrofriendly? No. I hate everyone and they hate me. My spouse just hates me less.

Not true at all Moon!!!!

Spoiler
She hates you just as much as the day she married you.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
I'm only likable in forums because you aren't real.

Spoiler
I mean just you Pavshaus. Faker.
They sicken me.

Especially when they shoot their DNA at each other.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
I hate it when they kiss in public and their weddings are disgusting. Not to mention their stinking kids. They should go back in the closet.
Sorry guys Heterosexual and proud.
Spoiler
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
cronk wrote:
I dunno about you, but every time some hetero starts talking to my wife, I suddenly want to call him all kinds of names and punch him in the face, get him the sack, ridicule him, etc, etc.

"Get him (in) the sack" means "have sex with him" where I'm from, lol. Is that what you were going for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info