OB update size

Since a search did not reveal anything regarding this, how big will the update on the 23rd of January be? My monthly Internet connection is traffic capped and I would like to know how much I need to save up.
I'd have to say at least Over 9000!
If your current client is up to date then it shouldn't be that much more to download. Your client will have anything developed up to when 0.9.13 was deployed (including in-development act3 stuff).
Surely less than a gigabyte, I would guess a few hundred megs. But don't quote me on that.
Level Designer/Dungeoneer

Always post a screenshot with /debug command entered into the chat window.

First stop for Common Technical Problems
My alpha POE client is actually 10 megs smaller than my beta client... of course, this can be subject to change bf launch.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Jan 2, 2013, 5:29:19 PM
"
Joel_GGG wrote:
If your current client is up to date then it shouldn't be that much more to download. Your client will have anything developed up to when 0.9.13 was deployed (including in-development act3 stuff).
Surely less than a gigabyte, I would guess a few hundred megs. But don't quote me on that.

Hah! I quoted you.
Boulder bros
"
Meczor wrote:
"
Joel_GGG wrote:

Hah! I quoted you.

quoteception
Thank you for the reply, it means I'll still be able to watch some streams every now and then without issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info