I have to admire , reaper of souls looks interesting

watched kripp yesterday + moldran

might consider buying the addon aand start exploring d3 again

who is in ?
Last edited by ibase on Nov 21, 2013, 11:50:42 AM
HM, not seen much of it "live" yet. But as long as it doesn't have annoying stuff like de-syncs I may be look into the Expansion. ;)
But this time I will NOT pre-order unlike I did with Diablo 3. Expansion will be buyed after the release and only after the Reviews were at least great.
Hmm after watching the live stream, I am not sure anymore will I get it or not. The thing is, the new act is not that great, and loot 2 and other things will be a free patch, so generally new class and new act dont look that great to me.

The only interesting thing is at the end of act with the battle ram, but other parts looks somewhat ... dont know... same, to much similar. Will wait and see.
$90 to Craptivision-Greedzard for a piece of shit...

suckers never die.
they pay twice.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Lol, no.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
HM, not seen much of it "live" yet. But as long as it doesn't have annoying stuff like de-syncs I may be look into the Expansion. ;)
But this time I will NOT pre-order unlike I did with Diablo 3. Expansion will be buyed after the release and only after the Reviews were at least great.

Why dont you review the game yourself? Do you trust the opinions of others more then your own?
"
Itsthepolice wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:

Why dont you review the game yourself? Do you trust the opinions of others more then your own?

Or maybe people don't have unlimited amounts of money and can't afford to just buy shit without knowing if it's at least good or not. But no, you are probably right, he must be an insecure human being who lacks self-confidence.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
johnKeys wrote:
$90 to Craptivision-Greedzard for a piece of shit...

suckers never die.
they pay twice.

It was always $40 for Blizz expansions.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Itsthepolice wrote:

I trust the SUM of others peoples opinions. ;) Including tests, reviews, forum posts etc. Then I make my own opinion of all of this input.
And of course I don't buy blindly addons of games that were not that great. My experiences with D3 made me very cautious.
I told myself that I would never buy another blizzard product as long as they kept the auction house in D3.

To my surprise they are removing it. So while I am not going to automatically buy the expansion, I am at least willing to.

Blizzard has still done harm to their brand image. They used to be an automatic purchase. Then they went to boycott status for me. Now they are back to something I would consider.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info