Battlefied 4 is the buggiest shit ever

As much as I have always loved the Battlefield Series. I had doubts when they announced 4 was coming 1 year after 3. Like it was FIFA or Call of Duty.

Well it shows that they didn't finish the product before they put it out.

In Game glitches, bad map design, places in maps where you can shoot through walls, map imbalances, sniping is worse than ever since almost every map has a ridiculously high observation point with only 1 way in and out that's super easy to defend, there are 7 or 8 weapons for each category... but really there are only 2 ... the rest are just re-skins of the same weapon, and even the differences that do exist are so minute that its not worth considering.

The only other time I recall that was this annoying, was Diablo 3 and I got a refund on that.

This is some disappointing shit.

It seems like Developers are all too happy to put out 1/2 finished products these days and then sell you the rest later on down the road. Thank you WoW for that shit business model.

Hopefully they fix this shit soon, but its likely they're working on Battlefield 12 by now.

**I almost forgot Origin Launcher/Battle Log... absolute shit.
It seems like every time I try to play there are 3 Battle Log updates and 1Gb of Origin updates to download.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Nov 21, 2013, 6:11:54 AM
Its bf3 with name changed. Activision, EA, etc laugh at our faces

Glad i didnt spend a single cent there. Ps3 cfw's ftw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info