The Blame Game

I blame Hardlicker. Because he started it.
And I'll finish it good!!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

The Hell you will!
The hell I won't!!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Oh Yeah?

I now Blame Pavshaus for not being around for a couple of days!

So there!
I BLAME MOONYU FOR EVERYTHING.

ME BEING EXILED, ME BEING CONDEMNED TO THE SLUMS, GETTING STUCK IN THE CREMATORIUM, AND GETTING A FUCKING EXALTED ORB.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Hardlicker Wrote:
No, I really am to blame for everything. I'm sorry that my far and away better, MoonYu has had to stop for even one second to have to deal with my reckless and baseless accusations.

Told you!
It is rather amusing how the off topic section is more or less a public chatroom for a few people.

To stay on topic: I blame desync.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Hardlicker Wrote:
No, I really am to blame for everything. I'm sorry that my far and away better, MoonYu has had to stop for even one second to have to deal with my reckless and baseless accusations.

Told you!
Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our powers of judgment are more completely exposed by being over praised than by being unjustly underestimated.
— Friedrich Nietzsche
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 21, 2013, 5:44:02 AM
"
Krumel wrote:
It is rather amusing how the off topic section is more or less a public chatroom for a few people.

To stay on topic: I blame desync.

I blame Krumel for trying to bring sanity to the off topic asylum!

PS Can I see your passport... not sure your are authorized to visit crazy land... or at minimum have been adequately vaccinated.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info