Got an invite for ESO, anyone else gonna try it

Well I guess they sent out a buttload of beta invites for this weekend. I had totally forgot about this game, now I'm kinda excited to try this out.
I've pretty much been playing POE exclusively since I got bored of the other MMO and kinda burnt out on them.
Was playing gw2 for a minute, But that got stale after abt a month.
So it's Been abt a year or so since I played a mmo and I'm ready to jump back on the train.

But I will never give up POE because I love it so much.

Anyone else gonna try the beta for elder scrolls online just wondering .
Well this should go to Off topic first.
Buttload of beta invites and i didn't got a single one, but no matter because that game already failed in my eyes with that Buy+Monthly sub+Cash Shop modell.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I love the elder scrolls series and I'm totally going to try out the beta. There are just SO many areas i simply have to see that weren't in the main games of the series so far.

I want to go to Blackmarsh i want to see Hammerfell in a bigger resolution than 10x10 pixels... i want to fuckin explore tamriel.
However like Alternalo already said it kinda looks like a shady "get as much money out of the TES fanbase as possible" thing so it probably won't be THE game I'm playing for the next few years.

It's worth a shot though.
See you in a week.

"
Alternalo wrote:
Well this should go to Off topic first.
Buttload of beta invites and i didn't got a single one, but no matter because that game already failed in my eyes with that Buy+Monthly sub+Cash Shop modell.

This.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
If any disgruntled user feel like throwing their key away, think of me! :D
I might have tried it if it wasn't for the shitty pricing and all that. Oh well, guess I can pass on this one, even though I'm a big TES fan.

I'll just wait for TES VI, we all know they're making it,....right...right....RIGHT? >.>
Last edited by lupasvasile on Nov 20, 2013, 2:12:47 PM
Business model is weird , but they never throw me off , if game is good then I pay. If not I don't.
My one main reason for this game is exploring , I hope I can explore like I did in skyrim.
Well see. Sorry for putting this in wrong section I didn't know - general discussion to me just mean anything in general. My bad
If you have a key spare I would sure give it a shot.
i dont get all the complaining about p2p.

f2p mmo's are trash 99%+ of the time, id rather not have that.
ign = ultrahiangle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info