Played Reaper of Souls today

Not a single second of delay.

Ah yes i forgot, EVERY game has it. sure. /irony

Stop making shit for the shop and improve the server-client communication already.
Cry some more. Seriously, everyone cares.

Also, the graphic artists who make the shop cosmetics really should be working on server coding more. How dare they...
◄ IGN: Slayer_of_Monkeys ►
◄ YouTube: http://goo.gl/QYWGL7 ►
◄ PlaysTV: http://goo.gl/zutTCE ►
◄ Basics & Mechanics Guide: http://goo.gl/AZnGQp ►
◄ Steam: http://goo.gl/XfFxxN ►
Maybe because many thousands of people all around the world play poe while only a few play on the reaper of noobs testserver
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Yeah, compare a multi million dollar corporation with GGG.

RoS will fail anyways, i give it around 5 month.

You will bitch and moan about it on the forum here and this will go on for month with everyone who played it.

Now go back to D3 and leave us alone if its so much better. I keep dumping more money on POE and in time they will get around to fixing desync.
lol.

dude, poe is the first game ever i experienced desync in and its at the same time the only threatening thing in hardcore.

Even on release day, D3 had no desync. Only connection problems.

WHile Diablo 3 is shit, blizzard and every other game developer managed to eleminate desync. Or atleast made it so it wont kill you.
"
Cry some more. Seriously, everyone cares.

Also, the graphic artists who make the shop cosmetics really should be working on server coding more. How dare they...

Lol, this game is going to be a ghost town when RoS releases. Blizzard has fixed just about every gripe people had with the game. Only the AH tycoons and traders are the butthurt people regarding RoS. ARPG's are all about finding epic loot.

Gating loot like this game does is a terrible idea. The only reason why PoE is doing as good as it has is because of how terrible D3 Vanilla was. As a ARPG veteran and one who was in a 50+ deep line when D1 came out back in 96, RoS is going to be a success.

There was no bigger critic of D3 than I was. PoE is lightning in a bottle, its a fantastic game for its staff and budget. I like the hell out of this game but lets be honest, it only did as well as it did because D3 vanilla was a disappointment.

As of right now, PoE is king of the hill in terms of ARPG's. This is going to change dramatically once RoS comes out.
Last edited by GolbezFF4 on Nov 20, 2013, 12:05:11 PM
"
katjezz wrote:
Not a single second of delay.

Ah yes i forgot, EVERY game has it. sure. /irony

Stop making shit for the shop and improve the server-client communication already.

Just played my Tempest Rush Monk the other night. Desync is alive and well in D3. There's a lot more in PoE, true, but do not pretend that no other game has any...
"
GolbezFF4 wrote:

Lol, this game is going to be a ghost town when RoS releases.

I think you are right.... for about a month, then people will get bored with D3 again.

(I know I will play the expansion but I doubt I will stay).
Nothing to see here.
"
GolbezFF4 wrote:

Lol, this game is going to be a ghost town when RoS releases. Blizzard has fixed just about every gripe people had with the game. Only the AH tycoons and traders are the butthurt people regarding RoS. ARPG's are all about finding epic loot.

Gating loot like this game does is a terrible idea. The only reason why PoE is doing as good as it has was because of how terrible D3 Vanilla was. As a ARPG veteran and one who was in a 50+ deep line when D1 came out back in 96, RoS is going to be a success.

There was no bigger critic of D3 than I was. PoE is lightning in a bottle, its a fantastic game for its staff and budget. I like the hell out of this game but lets be honest, it only did as well as it did because D3 vanilla was a disappointment.

As of right now, PoE is king of the hill in terms of ARPG's. This is going to change dramatically once RoS comes out.

RoS looks awful. I don't want binded items in my item hunters. The Blizzard team has some decent ideas in RoS but they are going to strike out again with Loot 2.0 and the items binding on pickup. What a joke.
"
katjezz wrote:
lol.

dude, poe is the first game ever i experienced desync in and its at the same time the only threatening thing in hardcore.

Even on release day, D3 had no desync. Only connection problems.

WHile Diablo 3 is shit, blizzard and every other game developer managed to eleminate desync. Or atleast made it so it wont kill you.

Yes, it's not called desync on D3. It's called rubber-banding. I assure you, plenty of people experience that every day.

Also who cares if RoS is going to be better or worse? People have preferences, if you prefer RoS, go play it. You don't need to announce it because nobody cares what you would rather play.

Or here's a thought. Why not play.. both games?!
Last edited by Hrishi on Nov 20, 2013, 12:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info