Block Chance + Dual Strike + ? Build

interesting to go ranger.. i like the shield circle above the templer with its +12spellblock and all resi and lots of block stuff
rathpith is awesome for the spellblock super duper increase with it.. also some es .. i have 4k armor with my duelist and i dondt give a shit about armor ;).. some endurance charges from a cwdt with enducry and moltenshell give nice defense plus.. but does really do the work.. i have bm on my duelist and works fine.. gives me more skillpoints for damage and block
well Soul Taker really helps with mana issues ;)

maybe you can get a hand on this axe - you dont need any bm and therefor your skills do a lot more dmg
IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
Last edited by Donodan on Nov 22, 2013, 8:36:13 PM
"
krassi3000 wrote:
interesting to go ranger.. i like the shield circle above the templer with its +12spellblock and all resi and lots of block stuff
rathpith is awesome for the spellblock super duper increase with it.. also some es .. i have 4k armor with my duelist and i dondt give a shit about armor ;).. some endurance charges from a cwdt with enducry and moltenshell give nice defense plus.. but does really do the work.. i have bm on my duelist and works fine.. gives me more skillpoints for damage and block

that circle amazing but if i can take bor, my block change done, and i can have 50+ Speel block. and this mean i dont need realy dont it =)

"
Donodan wrote:
well Soul Taker really helps with mana issues ;)

maybe you can get a hand on this axe - you dont need any bm and therefor your skills do a lot more dmg

actually i was worried but i try with %2 manaleech and i see its awesome cuz i have a lot aps and this make more leech =) i dont need St i tght.
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
oh

guys this too fast =) its make mana issues indeed, actually i take %80 mana regen passives + mana cost reduce but nothing changed,

i dont use double strike,

this combination i have now.

and last build is here

i need help for mana issues without Soultaker :D
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
hımm
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type