Block Chance + Dual Strike + ? Build

Hi guys i want make scion block build but i dont want use aegis aurora.

my dreamed char must be life based.

Here is my gear

Gear

and ı have some mana issues, i make a lot build and ı cant choose one =)

i use this build now, ım happy but i cant get dmg passive next steps.

First : 101 Passives Build

And it will be finished at the end.

First All Passives

But i want more Damage and I dont want any loose Block chance. and ı make again

This Time i goes Maraduer Tree and looks like last

Second 101-Passives

Last 120 =)

im 81 level now and ı need advice. Pls give more advice or pls say which 101 fine ? or which 120 fine for my gear. =)
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
Last edited by Csamilg on Nov 20, 2013, 11:49:52 AM
Up
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
b
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
Guys I Need Advice :/
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
B
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
B
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
b
hiho!

well if u wanna go block there are some quiques that help a lot to get max phys + nearly max spell block.. i have a duelist with nearly max both and this is so sick. u hardly get hit by anything anymore..

i have a very high damage with LS and lots of shock and still tanky like hell
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzDjwQ8BK8FHEXHRc-GjIaOBv6HRQl3ydPKMUppTIJMn4yiTOWNug26TiWOlI6s0GMQapHfkp9TDVOKlFgU99Vxlb6V-JYr1jbWfNbr2UvZU1mnmegZ71qk2xGbmlwfXJscqlzP3RBd-V4DXzZgFaE2Yd2jX6PRpBVmy2bg5uhogCkGaTCp4SpbqmVq8Wsqqyvr6K0-bZBtxe3tr6KvqfAD8Aaw4bNmM9l0NDRNtJN1e3dDd-_42rnkew47m_wH_GK8773Mvjr-tL8xQ==

u can grab a lot of 2% block nodes in yout tree.. above the shield nodes in the top left corner u can get a 4& one..

the items that easily give u tons of block are rathpithshield + rainbowstrides and the sickest block item is bringer of rain

u can nearly afk in 77 maps with so much block and i still kill everything like grinding in shitdocks ;)... wel u have to be LS fanboy like me .. dualstrike is very melee without any range.. also a carnage heart for lots of life leech is an interesting option

Last edited by krassi3000 on Nov 22, 2013, 4:15:07 PM
"
krassi3000 wrote:
hiho!

well if u wanna go block there are some quiques that help a lot to get max phys + nearly max spell block.. i have a duelist with nearly max both and this is so sick. u hardly get hit by anything anymore..

i have a very high damage with LS and lots of shock and still tanky like hell
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzDjwQ8BK8FHEXHRc-GjIaOBv6HRQl3ydPKMUppTIJMn4yiTOWNug26TiWOlI6s0GMQapHfkp9TDVOKlFgU99Vxlb6V-JYr1jbWfNbr2UvZU1mnmegZ71qk2xGbmlwfXJscqlzP3RBd-V4DXzZgFaE2Yd2jX6PRpBVmy2bg5uhogCkGaTCp4SpbqmVq8Wsqqyvr6K0-bZBtxe3tr6KvqfAD8Aaw4bNmM9l0NDRNtJN1e3dDd-_42rnkew47m_wH_GK8773Mvjr-tL8xQ==

u can grab a lot of 2% block nodes in yout tree.. above the shield nodes in the top left corner u can get a 4& one..

the items that easily give u tons of block are rathpithshield + rainbowstrides and the sickest block item is bringer of rain

u can nearly afk in 77 maps with so much block and i still kill everything like grinding in shitdocks ;)... wel u have to be LS fanboy like me .. dualstrike is very melee without any range.. also a carnage heart for lots of life leech is an interesting option

thank you for advice. i try carnage heart + i change my shield =)

and i'll buy BOR.

@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
i change build and items then

Gear

+

NewBuild

thats make full block chance i thght.
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem

Report Forum Post

Report Account: