"
bruhder wrote:
this game looks cool.

i see what you did there.
IGN: syndoomthrower
"
bruhder wrote:
this game looks cool.

You have been deceived. You're actually already playing the game, a waiting simulation to test your insanity. The truth is, there is no game.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Beta Invites

You have been given some beta keys that you may give out to invite people into the beta!

FRWG3-P4FG8-W98W3-MVKGP
FRT33-LY966-P6WYK-2EBVS

first come, first serve, i guess. the few people i know are not interested in this game, so i might as well do someone a favor here.. hopefully.
"
nebiki wrote:
Beta Invites

You have been given some beta keys that you may give out to invite people into the beta!

FRWG3-P4FG8-W98W3-MVKGP
FRT33-LY966-P6WYK-2EBVS

first come, first serve, i guess. the few people i know are not interested in this game, so i might as well do someone a favor here.. hopefully.

Thanks a lot!!!

PoE time... bring the rain!!!

Camaxtli
"
Camaxtli2013 wrote:

Thanks a lot!!!

PoE time... bring the rain!!!

Camaxtli

glad to see one who really wanted one actually got one :)
Almost 1 year and no key too, It just hurt to see random names having a key in one month :(
"
kkanoee wrote:
Almost 1 year and no key too, It just hurt to see random names having a key in one month :(

Only 1 more month to wait buddy ;)
Last edited by hyuk402 on Jan 1, 2013, 1:09:39 PM
Don't you have to post at least once to be entered into the draw? The two people in this thread claiming they have waited forever made their accounts and never posted until now.
I dont think so, like the last one having a key right now is : http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Setherian

He registred in october (grrrrr) and never posted :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info