Video of KZA PKing players in Nemesis! :D

Hi all!

With ever-increasing demand, I finally gave in and set up a YouTube account and recording software to better share my adventures!

Here is my first video! I am fighting a 1v3 fight in cruel difficulty! These fellows put my total kill count thus far to 1,139.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbzno8fuA8

Disclaimers:

- This is Path of Exile, a game for hardcore players (this ain't no sissy 'The Sims'!)
- Nemesis mode is meant for the ultra hardcore player
- I kill even in Merciless difficulty, which means my opponents know what they are doing at least well enough to survive that far
Spoiler

- I fight in 1v5 fights when the opportunity presents itself (with screenshots)
Spoiler

- Killing people way higher level than me (with screenshots)
Spoiler

- Killing other PKers (with screenshots)
Spoiler

- I give prizes of various items/currency to those who survive me and who kill me.
- If you don't want to die/pvp at the bandits, there are many ways to survive or avoid it completely
- I am moving people to standard league from nemesis, they still get to keep all their gear, their levels, etc. If this is too hardcore for them, perhaps they should stay in standard or not join random parties for the bandits?
- For my "book o' kills" pdf document containing about 100 screenshots of kills, check out this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/574399

Thanks GGG for providing the most intense, thrilling PvP cut-throat experience of any game of which I am aware!

Now my question for all of you: Will you cry? Or will you plot revenge?

<3

KZA
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 20, 2013, 2:03:55 AM
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
you go girl!
ign - FancySneakyDevil
PK_KZA coming to ya in nemesis
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Moar! (I subbed on Youtube)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Will you marry me?
Subbed. Keep them coming, old fella.
Can't fool me, I spotted the old hairy beer gut.
"I'm no good at PvP so i stomp noobs with no idea how the game works to grow my sad withered e-peen"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The bad things is...

I destroy all of the bandits in normal, I play solo against them all, even on higher difficulty, i'll never fight against you :(, no need for help ;)

Hell, it would be fun to fight a nemesis, normal, against kraityn, their man and you.
Will never happen. It's sad.

But, GG to you, people should learn what "trust" is, should learn what "accomplishment" is.
Soo many self-entitled in this world :)

At least, they should know what it is to be PK, hope they go to a cuthroat race :)

Hope to fight you one day.

BTW, they would have lost to you even on a "fair" pvp match, 3 vs 1.

PS: Sorry, some word may be wrongly spelled, english is not my main language.

See ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info