More Europe Races, 1.0.1c Patch Notes, Upcoming Descent: Champions Article and a French Fansite

Still hoping for more primetime races for Eastern Time US. I work until 5pm and only have options of a 6pm or 9pm race daily. So many other race times are available in the am why couldn't there be a 6pm, 8pm and 10 or 11pm for us east coast US players? Anyone else hoping for more race times?
"
geradon wrote:
having no fixed starting times allows for people finishing the same races multiple times using different accounts. so a no go. sry.

Not if there where a timer from when you entered the race.
"
Powerhunger wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
having no fixed starting times allows for people finishing the same races multiple times using different accounts. so a no go. sry.

How would a timer know two accounts were the same person?

Note accounts, not characters.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Powerhunger wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

How would a timer know two accounts were the same person?

Note accounts, not characters.

You could save the client app id onto the server, use win registry or save files. Would take quite some effort even if you could get around that if you could only do the solo races you wouldnt get the top items.
Just for "French Fansite" , at this time , I can not have a connection . I'm for gmail a problem ? no facebook a problem ? impossible create account in french community .

Very difficult speak english in technical PoE for me . I can a little but no very good . 40 years old it's no 60 years for fun speek players ;) .

Good game for you . :) you have a good game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info