Reaper of Souls beta stream

"
they add random area to the new act. why they did not add this random area to other act ?

Becase its was blizzard south who make diablo3, its ppl behind WoW, there not randoms maps in WoW..

Why act5 have randoms?? becase Path of exile show them was randomis make! Its make varaitons to the game, something they would never comes to thiers minds.. Blizzard south is team of amatuers.

Question why not make randoms to other acts now? Becase its cost them alot of money..

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Nov 20, 2013, 7:55:29 PM
"
Starzon29 wrote:
"
they add random area to the new act. why they did not add this random area to other act ?

Becase its was blizzard south who make diablo3, its ppl behind WoW, there not randoms maps in WoW..

Why act5 have randoms?? becase Path of exile show them was randomis make! Its make varaitons to the game, something they would never comes to thiers minds.. Blizzard south is team of amatuers.

Question why not make randoms to other acts now? Becase its cost them alot of money..

Randomization isn't even necessary in Diablo 3. You aren't supposed to reroll, as their limit of character slots (12, one of each class in softcore and hardcore) and skill system (you can change your skills at any time) shocases.
"
Question why not make randoms to other acts now? Becase its cost them a lot of money..

What! !!!!!! IS blizzard going through a financial crisis? no. If they can add so many good things, why they can't add random area to other act. Some people in D3 forum talked about this.
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
"
Question why not make randoms to other acts now? Becase its cost them a lot of money..

What! !!!!!! IS blizzard going through a financial crisis? no. If they can add so many good things, why they can't add random area to other act. Some people in D3 forum talked about this.

That is for the 2015 expansion obviously. Duh. Another lvl cap increase and another class and probably a new act again. Cheap Acti Blizz money grab really.
"
"

My friend working with games, and are programmer, he said, if they gona make randoms to other acts areas they need to remake everything agin from zero, they cant make it randoms, like we think they can so easy. Platforms they build everything on needs to change and build ups from scratch agin, that cost them alot of time and of curse much money, so dont think they ever make randoms to other acts =S..

Blizzard maybe learn something about this.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Dec 11, 2013, 5:17:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info