HARDCORE WARNING - Springs Map on Hardcore

If you roll this map with double unique bosses, reroll it. I just got one shot with 38% damage reduction and 4.3k health. The boss corpse explosioned the other boss causing it to one shot me. So beware.

I was level 69 in the one week hardcore race, close to being lvl 70, which was my goal. So GG lol. Last 5 hours too, rofl.
Mhm, I'm pretty sure this is intentional to catch players off guard. The health pool of the Witch of the cauldron is completely unbalanced compared to the other lvl62 map bosses, cos detonate dead scales its damage from total life.

The first time it happened to me I was like "dafaq..."
"
drakar8888 wrote:
Mhm, I'm pretty sure this is intentional to catch players off guard. The health pool of the Witch of the cauldron is completely unbalanced compared to the other lvl62 map bosses, cos detonate dead scales its damage from total life.

The first time it happened to me I was like "dafaq..."

definitely caught me off guard when i tried to loot some rares in a public game, but does detonate dead do more damage in relation to how close you are to it? my friend got hit by it as well but he has less than half as much defense as me, 5.3k hp, and he only dropped to half life, which I completely do not understand in the slightest :S
The damage that comes as % from the corpse's life is all fire damage. My guess is you had less fire resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info