Failed Creating Direct3D Device Objects

path of exlie>> redist>> dxsetup

worked ty
Not working for me =(
Still have the bug of the "Direct3D Device Objects" and it does it only on this game é_è
"
legenden42 wrote:
Not working for me =(
Still have the bug of the "Direct3D Device Objects" and it does it only on this game é_è

Can you post your own thread on the problem? Include a DxDiag in a spoiler tag so we know what hardware and drivers you are using.
I updated the game and although it takes a few minutes for the game to go past the initial log in screen i was able to start playing. Everything was ok until i got to the second level of a dungeon. The screen got stuck then it started flickering and the game crashed with a "Unable to generate d3d device" error message. My whole PC started acting weird after that. I had to restart to fix it and that in and of itself was a chore given how the computer looked somewhat frozen.

Any assistance or tips bot to help with the startup and the D3d thing would be appreciated.
I just had the same issue, I was playing the game and it crashed, I rebooted my PC and it gave me this error when I loaded the client. I believe PoE doesn't get along well with DirectX11 so you have to go the PoE folder, find their Directx and launch it. Problem solved.
if non of did not worked for you here is a solution worked for me:

1- go to "D:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" and open "production_Config.ini" with WorlPad-not Notepad.

2- Cange it like this:

[DISPLAY]
antialias_mode=0 <-must be 0 if your pc is old!
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=false
fullscreen=false <- if you want fullscren set this true
post_processing=false <- false! dont let it true for low end pc!
resolution_height=600 <-small size is better performace or try your size
resolution_width=800 <-small size is better performace or try your size
screen_shake=false <- not so imported i think but i set it false
shadow_type=no_shadows <-*****IMPOTANT!**** no_shadow is your friend!
texture_filtering=10 <- set it between 0 and 10 i used ten. dont know how 0 works.
texture_quality=9 <- 0 is the best quality so bigger nuber is better performance. 10
means no texture. Try 5 or 3 and see yourself.
vsync=false <- just let it false all time and all games!

Here is for COPY_PASTE clean:

[DISPLAY]
antialias_mode=0
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=false
fullscreen=false
post_processing=false
resolution_height=600
resolution_width=800
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_filtering=10
texture_quality=9