Any other games like PoE that are free-to-play?!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yup, id say GW2 and Wildstar deserve good runs now that they are free
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The Necros are reel.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 23, 2015, 2:36:00 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The Necros are reel.

Current content is lacking
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I posted my vacation pictures to GD but someone removed them, so don't blame me.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Dota 2? Its like PoE race. You grind XP and currency and then buy best gear and are better than others.
"
Therier wrote:
Dota 2? Its like PoE race. You grind XP and currency and then buy best gear and are better than others.

Good look trying to grind XP and currency vs a competent player :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Looking forward to this game called dreadnought. Not an arpg but who doesn't like driving space ships?
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Therier wrote:

Good look trying to grind XP and currency vs a competent player :P

:(
"
MenmaChan wrote:
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Grim Dawn isn't free but it is fun. Albeit limited at the present time.
Yea Grim Dawn is fun but from looks of inventory and skills its totally Titan Quest rip off :D

Actually the grim dawn game team is partially the old Titan quest team and they bought the TQ engine and used it for Grim dawn. i think thats actually cool since TQ engine is awsome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info