2 week for linking steam account

2 week 1 mail 1 forum post and i still not got my char !!

how u much a have to wait until get my char back ... ?

i have mail the support but got no reply i be patience but i start be Sad and mad atm -_-'

ps : sorry for my bad language
"
Snqpel wrote:
2 week 1 mail 1 forum post and i still not got my char !!

how u much a have to wait until get my char back ... ?

i have mail the support but got no reply i be patience but i start be Sad and mad atm -_-'

ps : sorry for my bad language

They have a large backlog (5 to 7 days in some cases) to get a lot of issues resolved. Depending on how easy it is to resolve, it is done when it can be. Some issues take longer because they require different people in different departments. All you can really do is wait.

If you really have been waiting 2 weeks, I'd suggest sending a PM to the "Support" account with your email address so they can look for it and see if it is waiting in the queue for changes, or has been addressed (or even received).
up !

still got nothing ^^

i send a new mail with 2 mail adresse for my ew char yes i have Reroll -_-' & the old

be queit
Emailing them more times doesn't help improve your response time. In fact, the more emails support gets, the slower they are to respond because that's more email in the queue.

Just send one email at a time, and wait for the reply. Don't make their backlog worse by sending multiple emails unless you have to.
still

up !
why are you bumping this thread? there is nothing more anyone here can do for you. just have to wait on email support.
and ? i can up this maybe a support guys from GGG will watch or i no so is boring to reroll when i have some stuff orb Qgem and much more on my main u no ? so i up this every 2 days that all

i no ask you to list or watch or reply on this post -_-' !
... up
No. Quit bumping, all you are accomplishing is annoying us.

Support must wait until they get to your email. They do this to help confirm you are who you say you are, and because that is how they keep track of your trouble ticket. They do not get bored and start helping people out of queue directly from the support forum. If support sees a problem they can handle, they will tell you to email them.

There are probably hundreds of people like you that they need to help every day, and there is a very long line of people in front of you, so wait your turn and quit being so impatient please.
The good thing to take from this annoying dude is... that he must love the game just as much as we all do ;) He is eager to play again lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info