Pavshaus, time to be nice to you too.

Pavshaus wasn't looking forward to this visit. But there was a mad scientist on the loose and MoonYu was the closest person he had to a lead. He entered the restricted area of the prison and surrendered his weapon before proceeding through to the special cell they had constructed to house MoonYu. The Cage was made of clear Plexiglass walls and surrounded by electrified barbwire. Beyond that were the towers with armed guards looking down. He had to show his pass at each entrance and wait for the guard to call to confirm his identity.
After passing through the last checkpoint, he walked up to the cell wall and tapped on the glass. MoonYu, who had been curled up in a ball on the floor in the far corner, looked up suddenly and with a wild look in his eyes, jumped to his feet and ran face first into the clear plastic wall. Pavshaus just shook his head. It was always the same when he had to talk to MoonYu.
“Good to see you Pavshaus.” MoonYu said from the floor.
“Wish I could say the same Moon.” He responded.
“You know it's only a matter of time before I break out of this zoo.” MoonYu sneered from the floor, his nose bleeding again from being broken for the umpteenth time.
“You have been saying that for seven years now. Just pay the parking ticket and apologize to Judge Hardlicker and you can leave.” Pavshaus said, but questioned himself as to why he bothers.
“Never! His bacon was overcooked and I will never apologize for that!” Screamed MoonYu at the top of his lungs. That last bit coming out a little too high pitched. It made Pavshaus whince.
“Um? I..., I need your help Moon.” It pained him to no end to say it.
“Really the bacon was way overcooked! The fat was gone, the meat just crumbled!” Continued MoonYu. Pavshaus simply let his head bounce off the wall and sighed.
“Moon?” He asked quietly.
“Yes?” MoonYu answered just as quietly.
“I have a new Mad Scientist problem.” He opened his eyes and moved a step back from the cell as MoonYu was doing a weird step back and forth right up against the wall.
“Vakirauta?” MoonYu asked and Pavshaus was impressed.
“How did you know?” Pavshaus thought maybe he had underestimated him!
“He's giving a news conference right now.” MoonYu said and motioned with his head towards the television just outside the wall. Pavshaus looked and sure enough Vakirauta was on the screen ranting about something.
“Oh what now sweet Jesus?” He said to himself and went over to the television to turn up the volume.
“...ore, I will unleash the full fury of my latest invention upon the world and less my very reasonable demands are not met!” He shouted in to the camera, shaking his fist. Pavshaus was not happy. Vakirauta was wearing the same shirt as him, but it looked so much better on Vakirauta that he would have to go home and change before doing anything else.
“Sounds pissed. Nice shirt though.” MoonYu pointed out.
“Where can I find him Moon!” Pavshaus exclaimed through the plastic wall.
“Right there on the television.” MoonYu answered pointing at the television.
“I meant where is Vakirauta's secret hideout?” Pavshaus instinctively reached for his weapon, but the holster was empty.
“If I knew, it wouldn't be much of a secret would it?” Asked MoonYu before he ran over to his bed and tried to crawl under it. Pavshaus wondered how much a bribe it would take to get five minutes alone with MoonYu to beat his crazy ass sane.
“Later Moon, got another fruit of the loom to catch.” He said as he walked away. The loud thump had to be MoonYu hitting the plastic wall face first again. Without turning to see for sure, Pavshaus stopped and asked, “What is it Moon?”
“Try Lachdanan's Medical research and Disco Emporium.” MoonYu yelled and added, “Ow.”
“Later Moon.” Pavshaus said over his shoulder and left this horrible depressing place, hopefully for good. It had not gone as well as he hoped, but now at least he had another lead.

Spoiler
I really have way too much free time at work right now. So the rest of you will have to suffer too.
Bitch bitch bitch (I made you the mad scientist!)

Spoiler
Jeezz!
"
Vakirauta wrote:
When is it my turn?

It is now your turn to write an epic piece of humorous fantasy that will entertain us all for days to come.

Vakirauta, Vakirauta, he's our man. If he can't do it then Moon will have to.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Pavshaus was glad once the prison and MoonYu were miles away. He had heard of Lachdanan before. A strange little man of less than savory tastes. His research into the correlation between synthetic narcotics and Disco was well known to the police. Mostly on ladies Night, but Pavhaus had a feeling that Lachdanan was only the front for something larger.
He arrived at Lachdanan's research headquarters, but his assistant said that he was out of the building on business. Pavshaus didn't trust Boem. He could smell a rat and the place had hundreds of them all doing the Hustle on a special built to size dance floor.
“When do you expect him back?” Pavshaus asked.
'Expect who?” Boem asked.
“Lachdanan.” Pavshaus answered.
“Lachdanan is out of the building on business.” Boem replied again.
“You said that already. I just want to know when he is expected back.” Pavshaus couldn't help it that his voice was rising.
“Expect who?” Boem said yet again. No trace of emotion on his face.
“Boem?” Pavshaus put his arm around the shoulder of Boem and gave it a little squeeze.
“Yes?” He answered.
“If you make me ask you one more time when you expect Lachdanan back, I am going to feed you to the rats.” He smiled as his arm went up around Boem's neck and squeezed Boem's head a little harder.
“It's just that I'm not suppose to know!” Boem protested.
“And what would that be?” Pavshaus didn't let him go.
“He's trying to pitch a new reality show today! It's based on our work here!” He wheezed out. Pavshaus was confused. He had felt something evil was happening here, but not that evil! He tried to ask Boem another question, but Boem had passed out from the lack of oxygen. He let the body fall to the floor.
“Sorry.” He said to it and looked around the lab. The rats were taking a break from the dancing and most were standing near the bar trying to get the bartender's attention. A few were standing outside the cage smoking, but Pavshaus didn't see anything unusual. He turned his attention to the desks and began rifling through them. He smiled when he saw it. Someone had left several dollars worth of quarters in one of the drawers! Maybe this day wasn't going to be a total waste after all.

Spoiler
Hi.
I hope I get to hurt the bad guys and get the girl... kind of like cool world... lol

Spoiler
Thanks Moon for the feature!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Pavshaus left Lachdanan's place richer, but without a viable lead. What to do next? He rather shoot a nun than go back to see MoonYu again. He thought about Xpire, but he was unreliable when it came to anything except bad advice. Pavshaus opened his car door and sat down and stared out the windshield. He could see Hostilesinbound trying to pick up a hot little blonde, but due to his speech impediment, he ended up just covering the poor girl in spittle.
“I could use a woman.” He said to himself as he drove past the poor girl trying to wipe the ungodly amount of spit off of her head, but Hostilesinbound just kept talking. As he turned the corner he thought back to his last encounter with a woman. It had not gone much better than what he had just witnessed. Just way less fluids.
He turned on the radio to distract himself, but the news was about Vakirauta and his latest demands. Pavshaus had missed them earlier and focused hard to hear this time.
“...and you will change the name of the color yellow! I like the color, but hate the name for it! Call it cimone or glik or anything! Yellow sounds too weak and I hate weak things!”
Pavshaus sighed. Same old Vakirauta. Threatening to destroy the world if we didn't change everything to suit his deranged mind. But he continued.
“Plus I will set off my new doomsday weapon unless someone can tell me why I have to listen to commercials on my paid internet radio service!” Pavshaus nodded at that one. He too felt that he had already paid to hear commercial free music, but at least once an hour, they played a commercial! He was so angry now, he didn't notice that he was speeding. His foot crushing the petal to the floor.
“Fuck ya Vakirauta! Blow the fuckers up!” He screamed at the radio and felt a thump thump! He hit the brakes hard and looked in his rear view mirror. There in the street was a body! He tried to jump out of the car and run to see if he could help, but the seatbelt snapped him back into his seat. “Mother fucker!” He yelled to himself as he worked the release. He finally made it out of the car, but the body was gone! He stood were it had been and looked around. But the only noise was the sound of someone stealing his car.
“Not again.” He sighed. That was the third one this year!

Spoiler
Two more nights at work to play with this. Will you get the girl?
Lol, not sure if I will but if I do looks like she better have a car!

Spoiler
This one will do just fine...

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Nov 27, 2013, 6:21:20 PM
Congrats Pavshaus! There's a hot girl with a Lamborghini!

Spoiler
Pavshaus had to walk back to the station through the hooker district, but it wasn't all bad. He made almost two hundred dollars along the way. He got back to the station and managed to slip past Alysma's office. If she found out that he lost another car, she would fire his ass!
“Hey Pavshaus.” called out Fire Kid.
“Yeah?”
“The Chief wants you go brief the Mayor on the Vakirauta case.” He said and Pavshaus's shoulders slumped. She must know already! Pavshaus sighed and opened his desk drawer and took out his breathmints. He didn't need them, but the Mayor Hardlicker sure did. He also went down to the garage and asked for another squad car. The attendant brought out a bicycle and Pavshaus sighed again. Today was full of ups and downs, but this was the lowest.
His lucked changed a little bit when he reached the street. A Lamborghini with a hot babe behind the wheel hit him and sent him flying to the pavement.
“Oh my God!” She yelled and bounced (you know what I mean) over to his side.
“Ugh!” He said as he let her help him up. He looked around a little trying to get his bearings back. “Who are you?” He asked her.
“I'm the fictional, random hot woman of your dreams that is no way a representation of any of the females on this forum.” She answered hotly.
“Glad to hear it.” Pavshaus looked at his bike. It was a goner and that made him smile. “Give me a lift?”
“Don't be silly. Of course I'll sleep with you!” She cried and helped into the car.
“I must be dreaming!” He yelled to the sky as she roared the engine back to life.
“No, you're hallucinating.” She said as she smiled at him.
“What?”
“Seriously. You actually got hit by a bus and this is all a hallucination.” She slowly started to open her blouse.
“Ah....” He blinked and she was still there, but not quite the same. He blinked again and she was replaced by Cronk.
“Dude, if you don't stop staring at my chest, I'm am going to give you another concussion.” He warned him.
“I really hate MoonYu.” Pavshaus said to nobody.
“We all do Pav, We all do.” Cronk answered as he closed the door to the ambulance. The ambulance took off in a jerking motion and Pavshaus had to hold on for dear life!
“Who the fuck is driving this piece of shit!” He hollered and looked forward. Vakirauta smiled back at him and made a random turn of the wheel sending him back into the side of the ambulance.
“Relax Pavshaus.” He shouted as he took the next corner on two wheels. “I've been practicing!” His maniacal laughter not helping Pavshaus to relax at all!
:D
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Pretty much as I had hoped for....

Spoiler
Right up to the part about Cronk.

Spoiler
What really pisses me off is that the Lamborghini wasn't real

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info