How do Vampires..

How do Vampires fuck... I was briefly watching Dracula ( the new tv show) with my wife and they were going to go into a sex scene... Anyways.. in order for the vampire to get an erection his heart would have to work to pump blood into his penis.

Whelp... I blew my mind that night!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
In order to ask yourself that question you must first accept the fact that vampires somehow "exist"

Well then... if they exist,is that your biggest problem?:)
Once a vampire tears the main vein of a sexually repressed adolescent video game addict, they can then transpose the sexual desires into lustful fuel that can make them into virtual fuck machines.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
In World of Darkness the vampires can, if they have fed recently, move blood around in their bodies to appear alive (for example they can "allocate" more blood on their face to seem less pale or even blush). This is also how they are able to have sex but it's "different" (at least according to Jeanette. Also, vampire sex is srs bznss.
Sex with Vampires sucks.

Spoiler
This pun sucks too
Vampires have different organs originally. The human's who are transformed aren't original vampires because they were not 'Born' vampires. Lore tells us that vampires require hemoglobin, which is the oxygen-transporting substance in the red blood cells of humans and animals. They feed because they do not produce enough of this, which is somehow linked to not being able to travel in the day time. After feeding on a victim they would then have enough blood to properly sustain an erection for "mating season".
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
Vampires have different organs originally. The human's who are transformed aren't original vampires because they were not 'Born' vampires. Lore tells us that vampires require hemoglobin, which is the oxygen-transporting substance in the red blood cells of humans and animals. They feed because they do not produce enough of this, which is somehow linked to not being able to travel in the day time. After feeding on a victim they would then have enough blood to properly sustain an erection for "mating season".

This and Azazel47 answer was what I was looking for. It makes more sense anyways.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
"

This and Azazel47 answer was what I was looking for. It makes more sense anyways.
Also, if you think about it, vampires aren't actually dead, they just live according to how much hemoglobin they have in their system. Apparently, vampires also have other chemicals in their veins and arteries that, when in contact with hemoglobin, cause a circulation effect in the heart (or heart like organ which would be in the OV "original vampire).
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
"
Nithryok wrote:
"

Also, if you think about it, vampires aren't actually dead, they just live according to how much hemoglobin they have in their system. Apparently, vampires also have other chemicals in their veins and arteries that, when in contact with hemoglobin, cause a circulation effect in the heart (or heart like organ which would be in the OV "original vampire).

Brings a new meaning to, don't play with you're food?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info