PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season Five, Event 20: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Kaom's Sign Unique Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Stormcloud Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Fairgrave's Tricorne Unique Item (5 available to be won)
Please do something about the weapon swap key binds... When I move my main attack left mouse button gem to another gem slot on my gear, the default attack always resets to my left mouse click, really really annoying.

Also if I am using Ice nova on my right mouse button with 'move only' on the left mouse button and want to swap to like a 2h with Heavy strike, it does not remember that I want to have 'move only' left mouse button become heavy strike. So I have to back away from a fight and reset some of the keys, epically if heavy strike is in a weapon socket and ice nova isn't.

I am sure there are many more examples out there of players getting annoyed with the swapping key binds.
GGG_Neon...only exalted supporter!:D
"
Lightdark99 wrote:
GGG_Neon...only exalted supporter!:D

his 90 level character died today, don't mess with him xD
ign @DontFront
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
Please do something about the weapon swap key binds... When I move my main attack left mouse button gem to another gem slot on my gear, the default attack always resets to my left mouse click, really really annoying.

Also if I am using Ice nova on my right mouse button with 'move only' on the left mouse button and want to swap to like a 2h with Heavy strike, it does not remember that I want to have 'move only' left mouse button become heavy strike. So I have to back away from a fight and reset some of the keys, epically if heavy strike is in a weapon socket and ice nova isn't.

I am sure there are many more examples out there of players getting annoyed with the swapping key binds.

this is caused by mixing a skill on a swapped peice of gear, on the same slot as as a skill on a static peice of gear.

ie. heavy strike on a 2H sword, and ice nova on a helmet. you can fix this by putting ice nova on your other "swap" set (a mace of wand?)
does everyone get the same and monsters?

any other league.....
While I like Endless Ledge, there are times it's sucking so much. I just now had almost only ranged monsters and not amazing item RNG. I died at the lvl 8 map in 2 seconds to a rare + 2 blue Galvanic Ribbons... they killed me so fast without Lightning res.

Was enough for me today. Still think Descent is the best race and hope the new Descent is as awesome.
Last edited by TheError on Nov 20, 2013, 11:24:21 AM
I quit.

This event type is great if you don't get rape after rape monsters.

First random area - Whipping miscreations, both types of chimera, those exploding quill spike guys and shitloads of blues

Second random area - Spiders with viper strike, some sort of undying variant that throws fire mines, shitloads of slow auras, undying with puncture and ice mages. Again with way too many blue monsters.

I will not be attending future ledge races. They are way too RNG based to participate in. It would be much better if everyone got the exact same monster sets as everyone else to prevent situations where some people get truly devastating combinations of enemies while other people get skeleton archers, cannibals and other easy monsters.
all of a sudden I can't move and there's 50 champion mage projectiles heading my way
after I'm dead, perpetus walks onto my screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info