Need some advice on my Marauder tanky build.

Hello everyone. :D

This is my marauder build and highest character I have now.
So I'd like to know what you guys think of my marauder build.
I've watched some video's for the basics of PoE and this is the build I came up with.

I think I've reached a nice defensive build.
However at some points it's hard to stay alive, for example 2 bosses or 1 bos with alot of mobs surrounding.
And I think my damage may be on the low side?

The skill I use for my main attack is Lightning strike.

Anyway, here's the gear.
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

And here's my skill tree.

So here are a few questions.

- Is my damage too low?
- What do I have to improve to solo end-content?
- What would you do to improve the build?

Thanks. :D
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Last edited by masuo112 on Dec 29, 2012, 3:47:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
These small attribute nodes (+10 str/dex/int) are pretty much a waste of skill points and you've taken quite a lot of them you should reconsider that and invest these points in actually useful nodes.
Generally you should only pick them up on the way to a certain node you want to get but other than that skip em.

Since you've taken a whole lot of life/regen nodes you should definitely get Blood Magic it's just an incredibly useful keystone that would improve your build in a lot of ways.
Another minor thing are the resistance nodes you've taken in the marauder starting area while these are decent for the beginning you should consider to reskill them after you've got some decent gear up.

With Blood Magic taken you can fully focus on offensive support gems for Lightning strike and skip the mana equipment that should increase your damage quite a bit but generally spoken melee marauders are build tanky and always have crappy DPS so you shouldn't be too worried about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info