Etup

"
MGTopgun wrote:
"
Aslanftw wrote:
Who is this guy? He must be consuming drugs or be a vampire! 3 days ago his 92er died and now he is already lvl 84 just how? Does he even sleep?

what server is sleep ?

HAHAHA man thats the best xD xD XDDD
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:
their secret is not only playing a lot, or having friends to play with.

with that logic there would be tons of other players like them, because there are tons of players playing a lot & with friends all the time.

their secret is they succesfully combine that with RMT.

i'm not making claims ... i have witnessed that shit in mumble and teamspeak many many times in CB and OB when there was no lvl 100 yet in poe and some dudes were racing to be #1 lvl 100.

i have played with them a lot ... and they were RMTin all over the place. it wasnt like "hey, how many exalts can I get for this item?" .. it was more like "hey, that shit is worth at least 20 bucks dude".

everybody who thinks they dont do RMT is just ignorant and has no idea what they're talkin about

lol you are soooooooooooooooooooooo clueless...and stupid.

from having played with them, early in the league untill i quit....

here is some of the things i have seen them do and get 10+ exalts in like 1-2 hours of play.

1. We farmed merci marvil LIKE CRAZYYYYYYYY. 6 player parties + IR IQ build, 4 players running making the runs crazy fast. Massive uniques farmed on first week.

2. Now that they hit high level maps, selling white high itemlevel gear to be crafted is SOOOOOOO EASY......you make 1-5 chaos per item and you can pick up a full inventory per map.

3. Big streamers always get more handouts and big profitable trades from other players willing to help/dont know better.

4. Having crazy good uniques to start with, not like most people who are on their first character. Makes 1-80 like the easiest thing ever.

5. Your other high level friends will do any harder quests for you in 30 seconds.

6. Experienced players.... most have been playing since very early open beta / some closed.

7. Time spent in the game. If you look at his POE stats, you will find that the ONLY other people with that same amount of XP TIME, are actually the other HIGH level players. Not a bunch of average low-mid high level players.

YOU the guy i quoted have no idea what YOU are talking about.

This is not softcore where you can buy exalts for a dollar each and maps are being sold left to right.

It takes a dedicated / experienced group of players to archive what they do.

What you mentioned about some of Havocs old party acquaintances is true, but i know exactly who it was, it was not everyone it was 2-3 individuals. I was there from start to finish.

firstly.. leveling gear/uniques is the ONLY thing you need to level fast from level 1 - 80 ... well that and familiarity from having played through the areas once already..

than you mentioned that what the other poster said IS true.... and that some of these people ARE USING RMT .. which is quite contradictory to what you just said... where you said they are a dedicated experienced group of players. (RMTers are not Experienced)

in other words... some of this old cronies were using RMT ...... so why should i believe he was so innocent? imo when you admitted some of them were RMTing... they all lost 100% Credibility

Last edited by ZaruenKosai on Dec 7, 2013, 7:35:45 PM
etup turned on his stream and he was logged into a mule and in the mules inventory was 3 kaoms heart 2 voltaxics a mirror and the rest was stacks of chaos and exalts once he noticed his stream was live he auto logged back onto his main char.
Ruh roh
BLAMT!
"
etup turned on his stream and he was logged into a mule and in the mules inventory was 3 kaoms heart 2 voltaxics a mirror and the rest was stacks of chaos and exalts once he noticed his stream was live he auto logged back onto his main char.

LOL!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Aslanftw wrote:
Who is this guy? He must be consuming drugs or be a vampire! 3 days ago his 92er died and now he is already lvl 84 just how? Does he even sleep?

You made this post on Nov 18th.

That day, Etup played 13 hours 30 minutes gaining 3 levels to reach 84.
The day before, Etup played 12 hours 15 minutes gaining 17 levels to reach level 81.

So 2 days before that, Etup was level 64.

With about 12 hours played, many people can get a new character up to level 64.

So, in conclusion, by playing 12 to 13 hours a day, Etup can level a new character to 84 in 3 days.

Does that answer your question?

You can see this info for yourself here: http://poestatistics.com/users/etup/birdtup.html
Last edited by Qiox on Dec 8, 2013, 12:36:56 AM
"

You're gonna have to link VOD of that..
"
Kony_Danza wrote:
"

You're gonna have to link VOD of that..

Pretty much, yeah. Anybody can make any claim they want, but for me to buy it there has to be real evidence. It's not a small accusation.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Dimitrii_ss2 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Lots of the "top players" are really teams. They share the account and thus can play more hours. They also team up with support characters who simply exist to help out the main.

You can easily get to 80 in under a day if you play like this. The challenge isn't those levels, it's the 90+ levels where things get sticky.

only a moron would share his account. I mean really now

Why? He's not sharing it with strangers.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Aslanftw wrote:
Guys like this play the game with their eyes closed. How much fun can that be? I can't spend more than an hour every week or two on this game without getting bored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info