Etup

"
exorzist wrote:
their secret is not only playing a lot, or having friends to play with.

with that logic there would be tons of other players like them, because there are tons of players playing a lot & with friends all the time.

their secret is they succesfully combine that with RMT.

i'm not making claims ... i have witnessed that shit in mumble and teamspeak many many times in CB and OB when there was no lvl 100 yet in poe and some dudes were racing to be #1 lvl 100.

i have played with them a lot ... and they were RMTin all over the place. it wasnt like "hey, how many exalts can I get for this item?" .. it was more like "hey, that shit is worth at least 20 bucks dude".

everybody who thinks they dont do RMT is just ignorant and has no idea what they're talkin about

lol you are soooooooooooooooooooooo clueless...and stupid.

from having played with them, early in the league untill i quit....

here is some of the things i have seen them do and get 10+ exalts in like 1-2 hours of play.

1. We farmed merci marvil LIKE CRAZYYYYYYYY. 6 player parties + IR IQ build, 4 players running making the runs crazy fast. Massive uniques farmed on first week.

2. Now that they hit high level maps, selling white high itemlevel gear to be crafted is SOOOOOOO EASY......you make 1-5 chaos per item and you can pick up a full inventory per map.

3. Big streamers always get more handouts and big profitable trades from other players willing to help/dont know better.

4. Having crazy good uniques to start with, not like most people who are on their first character. Makes 1-80 like the easiest thing ever.

5. Your other high level friends will do any harder quests for you in 30 seconds.

6. Experienced players.... most have been playing since very early open beta / some closed.

7. Time spent in the game. If you look at his POE stats, you will find that the ONLY other people with that same amount of XP TIME, are actually the other HIGH level players. Not a bunch of average low-mid high level players.

YOU the guy i quoted have no idea what YOU are talking about.

This is not softcore where you can buy exalts for a dollar each and maps are being sold left to right.

It takes a dedicated / experienced group of players to archive what they do.

What you mentioned about some of Havocs old party acquaintances is true, but i know exactly who it was, it was not everyone it was 2-3 individuals. I was there from start to finish.
Last edited by BuDiu on Nov 19, 2013, 8:32:03 AM
"
BuDiu wrote:
I was there from start to finish.

yeah right
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
BuDiu wrote:

What you mentioned about some of Havocs old party acquaintances is true, but i know exactly who it was, it was not everyone it was 2-3 individuals.

at least you give me that ... thats what im talkin about
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
exorzist wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:

What you mentioned about some of Havocs old party acquaintances is true, but i know exactly who it was, it was not everyone it was 2-3 individuals.

You have to realize people are ALWAYS clueless to the true inner workings of a game. They actually believe half the shit they owned in D2 was legit or not hacked/duped/botted, they believe hardly any people do RMT on the black market, they believe people can't cheat in PoE, when a simple google search can clear that right up.

They are simply naive and clueless; maybe because they have never known anyone on the other side. Luckily, I have been lucky enough to know people who pulled the wool from my eyes, so to speak, and until you do, I guess you don't really know exactly whats going on.

I have a friend right now running 121 teleport bots in d3, and 44 normal bots, making a living on the AH, who also made the same living in d2 doing the same thing; botting/selling items and duped runes, rollbacked botds, and whtever else you can think of. So, I get to see what really happens in these games, and its funny that people pretend isn't on a scale that it really is. People would literally be surprised at the amount of money and garbage that goes on behind the scenes of these games, but I guess its better to pretend its hogwash than to know.
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:

You have to realize people are ALWAYS clueless to the true inner workings of a game. They actually believe half the shit they owned in D2 was legit or not hacked/duped/botted, they believe hardly any people do RMT on the black market, they believe people can't cheat in PoE, when a simple google search can clear that right up.

They are simply naive and clueless; maybe because they have never known anyone on the other side. Luckily, I have been lucky enough to know people who pulled the wool from my eyes, so to speak, and until you do, I guess you don't really know exactly whats going on.

I have a friend right now running 121 teleport bots in d3, and 44 normal bots, making a living on the AH, who also made the same living in d2 doing the same thing; botting/selling items and duped runes, rollbacked botds, and whtever else you can think of. So, I get to see what really happens in these games, and its funny that people pretend isn't on a scale that it really is. People would literally be surprised at the amount of money and garbage that goes on behind the scenes of these games, but I guess its better to pretend its hogwash than to know.

Completely irrelevant to the topic. What was mentioned was entirely related to high level players in the current league that you can watch live on stream. Those are the same people that win races. What happens on a larger scale in permanent leagues was not the topic that was discussed.
Ok, so I get the point that these top players are the real hardcore no-lifer top 1% of all the PoE players. So what's the point? To be able to have a footnote carved into their tombstones saying x number of level 100 PoE characters achieved and have us stand there in awe. I mean, I guess they are deriving some kind of fun for all their time spent playing PoE but damn, I play PoE for fun too but will never ever be a PoE slaver like they are. Real life trumps PoE life.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ok, so I get the point that these top players are the real hardcore no-lifer top 1% of all the PoE players. So what's the point? To be able to have a footnote carved into their tombstones saying x number of level 100 PoE characters achieved and have us stand there in awe. I mean, I guess they are deriving some kind of fun for all their time spent playing PoE but damn, I play PoE for fun too but will never ever be a PoE slaver like they are. Real life trumps PoE life.

Dude this is fucking an old post why would you bump this lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Arrowneous wrote:

so why do u use ure precious rl time to bump an (1.) old posts, and (2.) with a hatefull reply.

let others play like they want, none of your business.
"
Xantaria wrote:
Akira the RMT-Lord

1 guy in chat was saying the same thing until he linked the video how he get that particular item,i would say zombie-lord
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Lots of the "top players" are really teams. They share the account and thus can play more hours. They also team up with support characters who simply exist to help out the main.

You can easily get to 80 in under a day if you play like this. The challenge isn't those levels, it's the 90+ levels where things get sticky.

only a moron would share his account. I mean really now
top kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info