Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm))

Hey I'm quite a Newbie to but I've got a question regarding to the OBT Patch and Lighting Arrow nerf (?).

Is this build still going to wark properly or this nerf disastrous?

regards

"
Adiot wrote:
Hey I'm quite a Newbie to but I've got a question regarding to the OBT Patch and Lighting Arrow nerf (?).

Is this build still going to wark properly or this nerf disastrous?

regards

It will work, but not even close to as OP as it was before.

The OP part comes from how insane some of(Most of) the spells where he used.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
jeeje wrote:
Since phase run will be removed and LA will be nerfed I was thinking about SA with this kind of build (all points used, I tried maximizing movement speed & attack speed. Not sure if it's worth going to acceleration but I would really like to get as much AS as possible:). Opinions are welcome, still very new to this game.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAMwB5wJxA5YEswUtDq0UIBRNFHUY2xkuGjghYCaVJ-0otSmlMgkyfjKJNns26DpSOuE7KDwtPQ8_J0CgQ5xD0lBHUFBTNVRJVUtWBFcNV-JYY1nzXQBfP1-qYENgS2CIYVJs9m1sbXtuPW6qcqlyu3PhdO108Xflerh673zZffWC5IZghymI8YqvjM-QEZBVm7WeuZ7Nn8uiAKZXpzCnhKyqrpO1SLc-ud3AGsHYwzrEFcT2xq7G2MpKy0HSIdSP2WHfv-dS52PsOO8O707wH_Iv8kXz3fZI94j3vv4K

Looks like a verry fun build indeed to run, duno about the skipping of the Leech nodes at the Marauder´s place though. - I would go for them in some way atleast.

Perhaps not needed though :-X
zzZzzzZzzZz
bump for update)
"
jeeje wrote:
Since phase run will be removed and LA will be nerfed I was thinking about SA with this kind of build (all points used, I tried maximizing movement speed & attack speed. Not sure if it's worth going to acceleration but I would really like to get as much AS as possible:). Opinions are welcome, still very new to this game.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAMwB5wJxA5YEswUtDq0UIBRNFHUY2xkuGjghYCaVJ-0otSmlMgkyfjKJNns26DpSOuE7KDwtPQ8_J0CgQ5xD0lBHUFBTNVRJVUtWBFcNV-JYY1nzXQBfP1-qYENgS2CIYVJs9m1sbXtuPW6qcqlyu3PhdO108Xflerh673zZffWC5IZghymI8YqvjM-QEZBVm7WeuZ7Nn8uiAKZXpzCnhKyqrpO1SLc-ud3AGsHYwzrEFcT2xq7G2MpKy0HSIdSP2WHfv-dS52PsOO8O707wH_Iv8kXz3fZI94j3vv4K

Never use all points when designing a build since you'll never get to level 100. You can use milestones like 50, 60, 70 though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info