Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm))

I've reached Merciless and level 50'ish on my Marauder; haven't died in like 10 levels either. Awesome build! I've stuck to melee (1h+shield Ruthless -->) thus far and now I find myself in the predicament of lacking almost all of the essential bow skill and support gems (basically only have LA).
Considering open beta is just around the corner and I'll definitely try this build once it hits, I'd like to know how one would go about acquiring all the gems. (Faster attacks, Elemental hit, Chain and so forth..)

Thanks in advance! :)
Snawfu, elemental hit and chain is drop only. So if u ain't lucky, safe shit load of currency to trade them for. Because they ain't gonna be cheap. Rest you can create other chars to get the right skills. And the less worth supports trade them for yours less worth supports :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

I am really enjoying this build but will it still be viable in OB?
Mckiller,

Kinda viable. But LA will get nerfed
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

Yea iv seen the shock nerf to it...
If LA gets hit hard.
Split Arrow + Chains + whatever else you want here works quite good.
I tried: SA + C + Faster Attack + Ele Dps + Add Lighting
im now at 46 lvl...at 50 i'll get Iron Grip, and i want to start killing with bow, BUT! what bow should i take? buy Death Harp or average bow35+ lvl (i have sniper bow for ~44lvl but i dont have 143 dex, and probably i'll not get higher numbers anytime soon)
You can save a point or two going around the outside while going up to the Templar section of the tree instead of up the middleish.

Incase you don't see what I mean here is the fix to the level 65 one:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPdrKpyqXzZ2WFXDdIhns2nMPe-FCBQRwHnNug6Ut-_hmBWBGFSn8syCWCIKLXvTkCgIWB08Z65GNtDnA6tKaUFLWBLeu907cT28B-iAASzAnE8Lcautz56uK6TbqoyfjKJV-J35RRN7DgaOKeEkFXAGlnz
IGN: Legends
refunded some hp nodes and rushed to Point blank. got rare sniper bow and elemental hit+weapon elem dmg. dps 330 on elem hit (without iron grip. and point blank doesnt count here) for now, average white mobs on one shot) with rares there are some problems and need some run around)

will definetly try this build in OBT
Since phase run will be removed and LA will be nerfed I was thinking about SA with this kind of build (all points used, I tried maximizing movement speed & attack speed. Not sure if it's worth going to acceleration but I would really like to get as much AS as possible:). Opinions are welcome, still very new to this game.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAMwB5wJxA5YEswUtDq0UIBRNFHUY2xkuGjghYCaVJ-0otSmlMgkyfjKJNns26DpSOuE7KDwtPQ8_J0CgQ5xD0lBHUFBTNVRJVUtWBFcNV-JYY1nzXQBfP1-qYENgS2CIYVJs9m1sbXtuPW6qcqlyu3PhdO108Xflerh673zZffWC5IZghymI8YqvjM-QEZBVm7WeuZ7Nn8uiAKZXpzCnhKyqrpO1SLc-ud3AGsHYwzrEFcT2xq7G2MpKy0HSIdSP2WHfv-dS52PsOO8O707wH_Iv8kXz3fZI94j3vv4K
IGN BURRNUS (HC), JAAKAAPPI (HC), KURIMUSi (default)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info