Scion Iron Reflexes FP Build

Hello People what do you think about this variant of build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB2E2UoNpiaHT56PKXm12omlpSSsg_JypNFSAs6d0NkApbr04qgsco-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCNrdj0bQ0M9lVcYWb5uh99esmBSwOjAA_RdQTC2CHohC8h3BxX_GflkRlg5I44TAUXDVcFJd8kLD34QC_ow2c7PwaxXn1U_ed52j_Ktnva-nVUsmlZ2uGmzkIilP7Dg62E3YjHaePIFvBLMCcRRN8B-iACml6yxFln1bgUmyOFtZn7RYrmZPJ6labSQ8p1xJUY5k96a2-vzFZ6CHdkp9GYUkqjbp42pwu9kTL286sxo4p4SQVQ==

Maybe pick out this 30 Percent Evasion. But we will see.
Last edited by Sesomar on Nov 18, 2013, 9:53:06 AM
yeah not 116 its only the end.. but you reach the basics @ lvl 75 or so. But is IR not so that big?
IR is big for melee. It allows you to get higher Armor, becouse of lot of evasion passives avilable and mainly because of Grace/Determination aura combo

with FP, most people focus on freezing as main defence, together with higher EHP thanks to Energy Shield/CI.

If you tell me some details about your preferred playstyle and skills you want to use I would be happy to suggest passive tree for you. But its hard to tell now because "build" is really complex thing here :) . Its being built considering items you will have (defence type, quality of gear (solo or selffound? poor or rich?)), playstyle (solo or party), aim (solo endgame maps? finish merciless and play low maps?), SC or HC? and so on

there is lot of things to be considered when theorycrafting build. If done properly, in can be built very cheap (or selffound) and still very effective
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info