Getting bored of D3...

Once you understand that D3 wont EVER be the game you want it to be, you will begin to not even care anymore. This game is literally amazing. I could play the CB forever (maybe not, but it's still hours and hours of fun) and this is what I remember ARPG's to be about and not some D3 bs.
IGN: Hathar
Last edited by Hathar on Dec 28, 2012, 5:39:35 PM
d3 is a pile of shit dont talk about that game here
thats like talking about jews in church
its just not koscher ^ ^
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
'Kosher'. And I'd like to see an approximate 100% reduction in posts that: a) slam D3; and at the same time b) talk even vaguely about religious intolerance with absolutely no tact whatsoever.

Thanks in advance.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
'Kosher'. And I'd like to see an approximate 100% reduction in posts that: a) slam D3; and at the same time b) talk even vaguely about religious intolerance with absolutely no tact whatsoever.

Thanks in advance.

I'm new, but I agree.
Even if D3 never meets it's potential there is still no reason to bash and attack it, especially in a childish and bigoted manner.
It's completely unproductive to go around bashing the "other team" no matter which team one aligns him/herself with.
May each product stand and fall by its merits and shortcomings.

Lol, I didn't even notice that was a moderator I quoted.
Last edited by Intoxicus on Dec 28, 2012, 6:13:26 PM
Well, D3 bashing is par for course here, unfortunately, but posts that do it explicitly and have no other function are consigned to the oblivion of Off-Topic.

It's the religious intolerance that I find far less amenable. Anyway, that's been dealt with! :)

Welcome to Wraeclast, and I hope you have a nice, pleasant and completely merciless stay. Watch out for the dead babies.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
i just wanna say something - scientists have actually proved that our want for 'our team' to win actually comes from the emotional area of our brain like anger or love. also, it is the only emotion that is related to something that doesn't affect the individual and is actually useless and can't be accounted for. i guess thats why football fans go so crazy sometimes.
Last edited by Float on Dec 28, 2012, 6:33:17 PM
"
Charan wrote:
Welcome to Wraeclast, and I hope you have a nice, pleasant and completely merciless stay. Watch out for the dead babies.

Thanks.
I can't believe the moderators here make dead baby jokes.
I love dead baby jokes.
Last edited by Intoxicus on Dec 28, 2012, 6:51:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info