Beta-Key Giveaway

My carpal tunnel has gone away and I am kinda missing it, would love a beta key so I can re-unite with my old friend.
I must say that since i was a kid i have had a desire to eat beta keys, i dont know why but thats just how it is, it gives me a great feeling. Oh and by the way if you give it to me please add a little bit of chocolate on top. :)
I found this game long time ago, but I never signed up for the beta due to the Diablo 3 hype. Just recently I discovered this game AGAIN and looked into it more and more, and found out that I completely overlooked a great game. Now I'm just dying with regret that I didn't signup for the beta sooner, and I'm just dying to get into this game! I'm checking my email constantly to see if I got a email from PoE. I have never wanted to get into a game this badly before. It's driving me crazy!!! I'm sure you can relate if you really enjoy gaming.
Been looking for another game like D2 that was more modern, pretty much I just want to go and hunt down other ppl in PvP.
I need this key to take a breath from my mother in law.
I want a beta key because my girlfriend won't let me pay any money on games !
I want this key so I can sit on my friend's face with his epic D3 :)
I want the key because it will open the door to the damn bathroom.
I want the key because THIS is what is gonna happen to me if I install Titan Quest for the 7th time.

IGN: Rockjaw
GMT +1
<link removed> - michael
i want the key for my D3 team mate :; )))
Mfg Sun :; ))
Yeah Playin 4 Fun & Underground
*gg*
Sun :; )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info