Beta-Key Giveaway

Heya guys!

Basically I want all you guys that want a beta-key to give me a legitimate reason why you want it and I want it funny as well. So I will be picking the funniest reason why you want the key. I will be choosing a winner at the 18:00 GMT on the 29 of December 2012!

Be civil guys but creatively witty! :D

*Edit* It has to be about why you want the Beta-key.
Last edited by Tsuneo on Dec 28, 2012, 3:14:39 PM
EDIT: I want this key because I don't have a cat. Cats are funny, but since I don't have one I need another way to spend my time.
Last edited by LarryRiver on Dec 28, 2012, 12:59:02 PM
Because I want to play the game. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahhahahhahahahaha. I like dogs because they're more fun to play with.
I want this key because I'm getting tired of refreshing all pages every 5 minutes trying to find a key giveaway and because of that I think i will need to replace this mouse and start clicking with left hand.
I have a blister on right hand because i am sniping every topic? refreshing every minute all pages, because i hope i can get this key, which spoiled my first semester...
well i really want it but i can't tell if this is a "funny" post so i can give you this instead
i want it cuz i really like it from videos and streamings, hope you see me c:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzPsY3D58k
Last edited by Karlonsio on Dec 28, 2012, 1:13:01 PM
need key to world domination.....through path of exile........you'll see.......let me show
Be water my friend...
Need the key to make some bad ass chars and to wipe them on 23 jan when open beta starts xD
I want this Key, because if I have one, I will spent more time on my new computer just so that I haven't bought it for nothing :))

Sorry for my bad english :)

Greetings Lorgrim

He needs the key! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info