Giving Away BETA KEY!

Hi, i want my precious (^^) because I want a breeding of zombies !
Id love to try PoE before donating or supporting something I may not like, I love Diablo style games but i have heard mixed reviews about this game and how it relates to others of its class. Despite everything though I would love to give it a try while its in beta give my feedback as to a way to possibly make it better, explain glitches i find so they can be fixed before release and of course purchase the game early if i love it.

Im not rude either give me a key now and if i win 1 later from the count thing ill give it away to someone else who deserves a try =)
Last edited by EvaptionXX on Dec 28, 2012, 1:36:20 PM
I would like the key because i would like to test out this game... and you see, that d3 was a huge letdown and that is the reason i would like the key.
IGN Saerac
I'd like a key simply because this is a true free to play game and i can not afford to spend money on games i only got a bit over what i need to live properly and I'd rather spend it on something useful not games

but i do like games a lot and POE is the kind of game I've been searching for a long time
I wait since 23 august 2011

Starting to think that the game is a lie.
Okay so i saw all of your comments i would really want to give you all guys..especially to some of you that you really need to get in the game as i was as well(luckily i get one threw a member of the forums).The 2 posts that i liked best was

1)LarryRiver
2)Wh1tefox

You guys did exactly the same things as i did before i get the key...so it's really difficult for me to cant give you both one!But as i know after few days of getting a key PoE gives you 2 more so please after i announce the winner please be kind enough to give the other the key he wants so bad.

So Wh1tefox is the winner...Please bro do give your future key to Larry...and congrats go kill those effing zombies right now!
Thanks a lot bro, next key will go to Larry. Ill go get a supporters pack when my paypal is fine again. One of the keys will go to Larry :) Thanks a lot, now I got something to do dor the rest of the holidays
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDkgPqw_EES8RlhR1FSAZ1R4aKjgqTSpbLOkwfDH6Mww1hjY9OrM64Tt8PydJO0p9UUdW-lqmX-Fh4mOnZ6BsFm1sbqpyfnRBdvd3138rf8aCHoPbhxmHdofbiGuI8Y2_ks2dqqKjpleqf6q4rEeuk7QatUi297jKuc3B2MHzxLjKj8qpznHSGdX41orW0dpk2wvcx90N3Ube9uKA4svjhOd06NbrFPDZ_Ev8TvzF_iv_k__e
Last edited by Octopusyz on Dec 28, 2012, 2:29:02 PM
cause you will make me very happy =i
You want to gift me with your key because you want to convert an other devout D3 player to the Path of Exile.
Don't tell me you don't.
Also because I'm a towel :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info