Giving Away BETA KEY!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/62710

this is the reason , i just really like to try PoE , at the beggining when i heared about this game is thought it's nothing special , but after some famous Reviews and introduscing by some youtubers like Kripp i was like what the hell man that skilltree is so big and the gameplay was also cool . I like dark games and im not that kind of human , who installs new game plays 10min and unistall it cause it's to hard or just weird gameplay . Every game has his own cool unique + and playstyle . I hope you understand me bro :)
no reason. just waste my time here explaining to you The Reasons and what not.. got nothing better to do..oh,right I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!
I would buy the beta key but I have no paypal and the only payment method is paypal (or credit card, which I don't have)
I'd be happy to test POE after the massive fail of D3 ... because hack & slash is my favourite Genre.
The answer is... wait for it... I want to play the game ;]
I want key because i can.
This key is NECESSARY. If I obtain it, my "dark passenger" would be ready to stop kill, and left me alone for play at this game.
YOU HAVE THE CHOICE, it will depend on you !
I spent the past few days watching livestreams, dev interviews, builds and stuff like that without even having access to the game. I'd really love to get the key because this game seems to be the kind of actionRPG I'm looking for since D2: you have freedom to do whatever build you want, the game offers a lot of different skills to combine and most important for me: it offers a big competetive aspect aswell.
So thats basically why I would love to get the key: its the game I searched for since d2, its most definitely the future of the genre and as a long-year diablo2 fan, I just have to get in there and farm my way up to the very top.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDkgPqw_EES8RlhR1FSAZ1R4aKjgqTSpbLOkwfDH6Mww1hjY9OrM64Tt8PydJO0p9UUdW-lqmX-Fh4mOnZ6BsFm1sbqpyfnRBdvd3138rf8aCHoPbhxmHdofbiGuI8Y2_ks2dqqKjpleqf6q4rEeuk7QatUi297jKuc3B2MHzxLjKj8qpznHSGdX41orW0dpk2wvcx90N3Ube9uKA4svjhOd06NbrFPDZ_Ev8TvzF_iv_k__e
Need the key to make some bad ass chars and to wipe them on 23 jan when open beta starts xD
I would like the key because *Emotional Sob Story*... and you see, that *sniff* is the reason i would like the key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info