Giving Away BETA KEY!

Just tell me the reason you want it and i will message the winner.I'll check it again sometime later today.
well i want it cuz i love this kind of games, i'm a fan of every diablo, baldurs gate, etc, i've been trying to get this game for like 3months and i don't have the money to it /: so it's be nice if i can get it
Because if I you don't give me I'll probably die in front of my computer one of these days while I try to find a key for this game. No sleeping until I have one. Do a good action and save a life.
I want it because I simply just want to play the game.
I want it because im waiting since June.
I want it because even my mom want to try this game! It reminds her of diablo 2 that she played 10 years ago! Please make a mom happy ^^
Beacuse I'm tired and dissapointed of D3 and this game looks like it could be better than D3.
It looks like a very fun game to play specially with the class set up and how you can really do what ever you like in the game. The passive ability tree allows you to do so much.
I love Diablo 2, spent so much time on it, and... well.... D3 just sucks too hard. So let Path of Exile be my next D2 for the next 10 years or so
Be water my friend...
I would love the beta key becouse i've heard so much about this game. And i really want to test it out and it looks alot of fun!
Last edited by simoneken1 on Dec 28, 2012, 12:41:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info