2 Beta Keys Give Away - Puzzle

Got temporarily blocked from activating beta for a few hours cause I tried too much codes... LOL. I was so determined to get it too.
I have narrowed it down to 384 possibilities that i find more probable assuming that the key generation isn't entirely random...
I strongly believe that it is one of thous... else i don't know what to do

EDIT: and if jormd is right that "RRUET and FRCM7" have been used then only 96 possibilities
Could you hint is the codes you used were ordered so the firste pice appeared first and the last appeared last?
Last edited by Luage on Dec 28, 2012, 1:14:01 PM
Found the second one, thanks :) it was FR7MX-Y7T4P-VXKD4-Y5AYA

Hint for others that find these kinds of puzzles.

Most of the times people offer two keys more often than not they are generated in sequence. And I've noticed a pattern, the very two characters are always the same (in this case FR). Because jormd said he used "FRCM7" it kinda narrowed it down a bit.

So next time something like this shows up just for keys with the same two chars in front, those are your first segments.

Doesn't help much, but it's a start I guess.
"
Daemoniorum wrote:
Found the second one, thanks :) it was FR7MX-Y7T4P-VXKD4-Y5AYA

Hint for others that find these kinds of puzzles.

Most of the times people offer two keys more often than not they are generated in sequence. And I've noticed a pattern, the very two characters are always the same (in this case FR). Because jormd said he used "FRCM7" it kinda narrowed it down a bit.

So next time something like this shows up just for keys with the same two chars in front, those are your first segments.

Doesn't help much, but it's a start I guess.

f***

so close...
:(

EDIT: Yes, congrats anyways :)
Last edited by Luage on Dec 28, 2012, 2:04:11 PM
Congrats! My acct is still blocked from entering in beta keys..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info