nugiyen's bow build

Do you know how is his passive skill tree looking like? I'm really curious cause his build seems very intreting on stream
I would suggest you ask him in the twitch chat when he's streaming next time. He seemed rather friendly in the brief moment that I was there :)
Talisman: CausticDream
I asked him a few questions about his set up the other day, he is very friendly. It is the same as a marauder bow build except he starts from the duelist node and has even said on stream it might be better to start at marauder.

I think the one special case for this race is that he has much fewer dex nodes than he needs because he was lucky to find a unique amulet that covered a lot of his dex for him.
Oh thanks guys :) And yes, I did ask him on stream and he seemed to ignore my question, because he answered few question before and after mine, maybe he just missed it. I found him very friendly too, really solid streamer who loves his viewers :)
Would it be something like this for a marauder?
Last edited by ragiman on Dec 28, 2012, 6:26:42 PM
I'm wondering if he lvl's his lightning arrow gem or not. because atm It just costs way to much mana in the early stages of the game.

thanks
"
TorrentKing wrote:
I'm wondering if he lvl's his lightning arrow gem or not. because atm It just costs way to much mana in the early stages of the game.

thanks

he does. you have to level it for shock stacking which is what he is doing.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7cT2rKo8LXKpWfPGrnzZwBq3Pv4KkFV6uPJFp4Suk2z252MaOG6qple18oLk7DgyfjrhqW6Kr1fiiPF4DU3j2mJ35TKJWK--iqxZlKAEszboAdz-j2h0FE0CcQHnOlIb-thNogCnMN-_pBkl357NFCCE2XbnUEdHfqvFFFK-p_e-zZiNfre2Fx2bLfPd

That is his build, I do believe. VERY tanky - and somewhat slow. I'm sure the guy knows his shit, don't get me wrong, I just think that his choices for direction were a little strange, and the health regen became a little redundant. Then again, everything has to be somewhat exaggerated in terms of survability for Hardcore, ESPECIALLY for a race where staying alive is probably more important than any other game time.

Long-winded, but there ya go.

KuyeN
We see all the builds but are unaware of the gem selection. I see Decoy Totem with Ill assume Faster Casting Lighting Arrow/Chain/LMP/Weapon Elemental dmg?

Would love a response of the gems they are leveling and what to start out with and transition into.
Since you go for blood magic you should lvl up all your gems because costs aren't problem at all because you have plenty of life and life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info