The Map drop system... How it should work... Vs how it does now

I spent the best part of the day yesterday running 60, 61 and 62 maps. I know how to roll maps but at one stage had to resort to Vaal runs to get my next map.

Extended cold streaks can and do happen but thats just part of the game. I'm just cursing that some bastardo was on a map hot streak at my expense. :p

Now if there were to be an implementation of guaranteed map drops then it should have some kind restriction around it like a special quest, (with an extremely difficult boss), with a timer so that it can only be run once per day per person. That would be a fair trade off and something different to look forward to each day.

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
BazzV5 wrote:
I spent the best part of the day yesterday running 60, 61 and 62 maps. I know how to roll maps but at one stage had to resort to Vaal runs to get my next map.

Extended cold streaks can and do happen but thats just part of the game. I'm just cursing that some bastardo was on a map hot streak at my expense. :p

Now if there were to be an implementation of guaranteed map drops then it should have some kind restriction around it like a special quest, (with an extremely difficult boss), with a timer so that it can only be run once per day per person. That would be a fair trade off and something different to look forward to each day.

I'm afraid I'm that bastardo :p

I did 6 lv 60 maps today and got 8 lv 61s and 6 lv 60s.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info