Kripparrian skill gems?

Does anyone know if kripp is using mana leech on his templar or is his mana regen boosted with aura doing all the work?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
does anyone know if Krip uses Pert Plus or Head n Shulders? Does he use Avon products for his skin? Whats his barber's name? How big is Krip's dick, I wanna know if my ass can handle it
Why is there no report feature on these forums?

I want to know this info as I'm building LS templar and want to know whether I need to invest in mana leech for the end game or mana regen can do the trick.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Im happy for kripp and all the coverage he is getting, and i envy his lifestyle. But asking his build and gems on general discussion... maybe you are gay. Try to pm him next time or write an email.
"
Aguru wrote:
Im happy for kripp and all the coverage he is getting, and i envy his lifestyle. But asking his build and gems on general discussion... maybe you are gay. Try to pm him next time or write an email.

It is more likely to get your question answered by the community than it would be to get a direct response from someone who probably gets a ton of emails/messages a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info